"Messing" Around Ch. 2

Tate's POV

She quickly ran out of the room and slammed the door, her heart was beating a thousand miles an hour. I chuckled and looked around my new room, there has to be a catch to this. She's probably going to make me do crazy shit like the others. I'm just going to scare her into selling me back.

I knocked on her door and a couple of seconds later, she opened it and was lost for words. I stared at her for a moment and then trailed my finger across her neck.

"You know, it was fun killing my other Masters when they made me do things I don't want to do. Their cries telling me to stop." She shivered in fear and backed away.

"Why are you telling me this?" She asked while still backing away.

"Just in case if I get bored and decide to have some fun." I coldly said, there was something different about her but I couldn't figure it out. I noticed something ever since I first saw her, she is gorgeous but she bought me for a reason.

"I'm not afraid of you, you won't kill the Princess." Her voice was filled with confidence.

"Oh really," I walked closer to her so I was about a inch apart,"try me." I hissed and smirked. She was about to say something but a person walked into the room, I turned my head and saw a petite girl, she has brown shoulder length hair with brown eyes and tan skin. I could smell the wolf in her.

"Uh King Aaron says that there will be a ball tonight and wants you and your slave to dress formal." The dog said. I despise werewolves.

"Thank you Jennifer." Ariana croaked and Jennifer left. Ariana shoved me away and stared at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"P-Please don't to that without my approval." She angrily said and I smirked.

"You know you liked it, Princes." I walked closer to her and she shivered.

"Stop it." She blushed while looking down.

"Stop what?" I dumbly asked while putting my hands on the wall besides her, she tried to move but I wouldn't let her.

"Can you please let me leave?" She asked while looking up at me.

"Make me." I smirked. She looked down and bit her lip then looked back up at me.

"I seriously have to get ready." She pleaded.

"And I seriously don't care." I scoffed in a duh tone. I was being kind of a asshole without even getting to know her but you can't blame me, they are all the same.

"Please Tate." Hearing her say my name triggered something in me and I backed away from her. She gave me a confused look then slowly walked into her closet. What the hell happened? I sat down on her bed and my head was spinning. I heard a hissing sound and saw a white cat backing away from me and hissing. I started hissing at it back and Ariana came out of her closet and she was only wearing boy shorts and a sports bra.

"Can you please stop hissing at Princess?" She asked while picking up the cat.

"It's name is Princess?" I asked and she nodded.

"You better control "Princess" or something terrible will happen." I threatened and she held her closer to her.

"First you threaten me, now my cat?" She asked while sighing.

"You deserve to be threatened. You get everything handed down to you." I snapped at her and she flinched.

"Why do you hate me without even giving me a chance?" She asked while putting her cat down.