Tension Ch. 22

Ariana's POV

I woke up and felt something cold on my forehead. I immediately shot up and regretted that decision, my head was killing me! My entire body hurt; what the hell did I do last night?

The cold item that was once on my head was now on my lap. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that the curtains were closed, blocking the light.

Strange.

I looked down and saw a damp rag, why was this on me? My bedroom door open, I snapped my head to the side and saw a guy holding a tray. My eyes immediately widened, who is this beautiful stranger?!

His black hair fell messily over his bright green eyes. I trailed over his body to see he was only wearing boxers, god his abs are to die for! Where do I remember this Hollister model from?

The sexy stranger smirked and deeply chuckled.

"You know, Princess,"His voice send shivers down my spine,"I can hear everything your thinking." My cheeks heated up and I gaped.

"I-I....y-you....b-but." I stuttered, I wanted to say something but the words wouldn't come out. He looked down and bit his lip.

"Do you remember me?" He asked, do I?

"I-I kinda do." He set the tray down and walked towards me. Is he going to murder me? I wouldn't mind. He breathed out a laugh and sat down on my bed.

"Maybe this would help." He blinked and his once green eyes were replaced with nothing but blackness. I jumped and ended up falling off the other side of my bed. Laughter filled the air and I groaned.

"Shut up...that scared me." I moaned, now my head hurts even more.

"Sorry, Princess. Just in case you still don't remember, I'm Dorian. We met last night." Memories flooded my mind, so that's who the Hollister model is!

"Yeah, yeah. I remember, why does everything hurt?" He sent me an amused smile and looked down.

"You have a hangover, sweetheart." He looked back up at me and gave me a crooked smile that made me melt.

"Great, what's on the tray?" I asked, he turned around and grabbed it.

"Eggs, bacon, coconut water. They are good for hangovers, I thought it would help because your obviously hungover and this is good. Am I rambling? God I am." I chuckled at his cuteness and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you, Dorian. This means a lot to me." He gave me a wide smile and grabbed something else.

"Oh, I also got a banana because those help too and-" I rolled my eyes at his rambling and quickly kissed him. He was shocked and was at a lost for words.

"Dorian." I said, he looked at me, confused.

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

↠↠↠

I ate my food and walked downstairs with Dorian behind me, I learned a lot about this cute idiot. Like, he's a demon, obviously. He's single, and I learned some things about demons.

We made it downstairs and I was immediately tackled into a hug by two people.

"Oh my gosh are you ok? Don't ever go out to a club without me!" Ana scolded.

"Yeah, who is he and why is he in his boxers? Did he do anything to you? Do I have to rip his d-" I covered Victor's mouth and giggled.

"No, he didn't do anything to me. We talked but that's about it." I shrugged, I heard Dorian snicker from behind me and I slapped his rock like chest.