Drink Ch. 10

Ariana's POV

"No."

"Get away from me." I wiped my tired eyes and saw Tate tensing up.

"Leave me alone." He growled, not this again.

"Tate." I tapped his chest but it didn't work.

"I fucking hate you." He said a bit louder, I was hurt for a slight moment but remembered he's dreaming.

"Wake up, Tate." I practically yelled. He let go of me and started grabbing the edges of the bed.

"Get the hell away, stop!" He yelled, he was tearing into my bed and every muscle in his body was flexed, god that looks hot. I shook off those thoughts and immediately straddled against his waist, I really don't want to do this again.

"Get off of me!" He started to move around and my weight didn't help.

"Please wake up." When he didn't, I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Time to wake up sleeping beauty. I leaned down to kiss him but right before I did, he quickly turned me over on my back and he was over me.

"You can't control me." He growled, I leaned up to him as far as I could and kissed him. He immediately calmed down and wrapped his arms underneath my back. I swear if I have to do this every night I'm going to scream. I guess deep, deep down I do have some feelings for him. Deep down. He pulled away and his breath was sharp.

"Why am I on top of you?" He asked while looking at me up and down.

"You had a nightmare and you got I top of me." I quickly said. He sighed and put his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, you could have slapped me or something." He said.

"I tried last time, didn't work." I chuckled. He swung his legs on the other side of the bed and sighed, I crawled over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he slightly turned his face.

"Feelings, that's what's wrong." What does he mean?

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing." I knew it meant something, but I don't know what.

"Tell me, please." I asked, he turned his body facing me and sighed.

"Nothing, I'm thirsty." He got up and started walking out the door. I hate guys. I followed him down to the kitchen and my many attempts to stop him failed. I sighed in defeat and sat on the counter while he rummaged through the fridge.

"It's un-lady like to have your legs open like that." He said in a husky voice, I decided to tease him and open them even more.

"What, like this?" He looked over at me and back at the fridge, he clutched the handles and tool a deep breath in.

"I'm a new blood still, I could lose control so I suggest you don't tempt me." He warned.

"What would you do then?" I asked, he walked over to me and in between my legs, he pushed them open a bit and stared into my eyes.

"Either bite you, or just take something dear of yours." He trailed his finger down my neck and shivers went up my spine.

"Id rather be lady like." I nervously said and he chuckled.

"I thought so." He went back to the fridge and looked around some more.

"Your out, whose been drinking it all?" He groaned while getting up and leaning against the fridge.

"Peter." I sighed, I walked over to the fridge to look some more.

"Your right, we're out." I sighed, I closed the fridge and Tate put his hands on either side of my body. He closed the space between us and breathed on my neck.

"Actually, we aren't." I felt something poke my skin and tensed up.

"W-What are you doing?" I shakily asked.

"Taking a drink." He said in a husky voice.

"P-Please don't." I asked.

"It will only hurt a little." Before I could protest, he bit into my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and clawed into his back, his arms made his way around my waist. A tiny moan escaped my lips, why am I moaning? This is not pleasurable! I felt him pull away, he licked my neck and kissed it. The breath I was holding in finally came out and I was panting, from the sound of it, he was too.

"I've been waiting to do that for a long time." He breathed out, his head landed on my shoulder and he kept panting.

"I-I was not." I felt the vibration of his chest and he looked up at me.

"I have to do that more often." He smirked.

"How about no?" That was terrifying, but also exciting.

"See, you liked it." He said.

"God I hate you." I shook my head and he pouted.

"You love me."

➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣

This chapter is so crappy and bad omg I'm sorry. I only wrote this chapter because of a fan who is amazing! Anyway it'll be on hold for a while until I figure this out so for now it's on hold.

Read and shit❥