Disgust Ch. 5

Ariana's POV

"Why do you care?" I asked and he rubbed the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

"I don't," He coldly said,"just tell me, you said you would so tell me." He spat out.

"Fine." I huffed and sat down on my bed, now I have to bring up the past.

"He would lock me in his basement and torture me. He would hurt me in any way possible, when I tried to end things, he kidnapped me and locked me in the basement for three weeks. I was being treated like a slave." I closed my eyes and visions of the things he did to me came back.

*~ViSiOn~*

"Please stop!" I yelled but he kept on punching me, he threw me against a wall and was hovering over me.

"And why should I? You tried to leave me, how could you fucking do that!" He yelled and punched me in the jaw.

"I'm sorry, I'll never do that again, I promise." I cried while trying to get up but he knocked me back down.

"That's a damn lie!" He yelled and picked me up by my hair. He dragged me to one wall and chained my hands up to it and looked me up and down.

"Maybe you need to be taught a lesson." He growled and grabbed a whip.

"Please don't." I cried but he didn't listen.

"This is what happens when you try to leave me." The next thing you know, the whip came in contact with my stomach.

~*EnD oF vIsIon~*

"Stop remembering." I snapped back to reality when Tate said that, did he see?

"I saw everything, please stop remembering." His entire body was trembling and he put his hands over his face.

"H-How?" I asked.

"I can see and hear everything your thinking, just stop thinking." He sounded pissed, he said that he didn't care though.

"Are you happy now?" I asked getting up and walking towards him.

"Did he do anything else?" He asked while staring into my sole.

"Too many things to say." I whispered and his eyes flashed with sorrow but quickly went back to being emotionless.

"So do you think I'm the spoiled Princess who gets everything she wants now?" I snapped at him. Before he could say anything else, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Peter." He lowly said.

"Come in." He slowly walked in, Tate watched his every move.

"Yes?" I asked him, he had a fresh bruise on his cheek.

"What the hell happened?" I asked while lightly touching his cheek and he winced.

"Prince Kris got upset." He gave me a weak smile while looking down. I lifted up Peter's head and turned his face. I quickly ran out of the room and downstairs to where Kris was, he looked at me and smirked.

"I knew you would come crawling back to me." He smirked and opened his arms, I walked up to him and slapped him right across the face.

"How could you hurt Peter, what did he do to you?" I yelled at him, he looked at me with anger and looked like he was trying to control himself.

"He didn't do something that I told him to do." He bluntly said.

"That doesn't mean shit!" I yelled at him and he quickly got up and pushed me against a wall.