Forced To Get Him Ch. 1

Ariana's POV

'I woke up like this, I woke up like this,'

"We flawless." I sleepily said and turned off my alarm clock. Yeah my alarm clock has Flawless on it, fight me. I got up and walked to the bathroom and took a warm shower. I got out and dried off, I blow dried my hair and curled it, the curls fell down to my mid back. I put on my usual makeup consisting on concealer, mascara, eyeliner on the top lid, and blush.

I walked out of the bathroom and put on a matching pair of a bra and underwear. My cat, Princess(I know, how ironic.) woke up and meowed. She's a white persian cat with one brown and one blue eye.

"What should I wear today, Princess?" I asked her and started to pet her. She purred and cuddled up against me.

"Don't get too comfortable, I have to go and buy a vampire. How fun." I said and slowly got up. I walked over to my closet and pulled out a coral short skater skirt with a white tube top and lace cardigan. I walked over to my shoe closet and got white heels and slid them on. I looked in a nearby mirror and checked myself out.

"Do I look nice, Princess? Because daddy said that I have to look presentable." I said while mimicking his words, she meowed and fell back asleep. I grabbed a Boho fringe purse and put my iPhone in it and other things that I might need and walked out I my room.

"Hey baby sis." I heard Ryder say as he was walking out of his room.

"Hey older bro." I smiled and looked him up and down, he was only wearing boxers and his hair was messy.

"Why are you all dressed up?" He asked and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm going to buy a vampire." I said while groaning.

"Your going to have tons of fun." He smirked and winked.

"Ew, gross. I'm not going to have 'fun' with him and I never will. I'm not even going to treat him like a slave." I shuddered in disgust.

"You will warm up to the idea of having a slave." He wriggled his eyebrows and smirked.

"I'm not a whore like you." I sneered and continued walking downstairs. It's true, usually most Princesses have lost it or fucked every cute guy in their kingdom but not me. I walked into the kitchen and saw one of the maids cooking, her name is Harriet and she's in her mid thirties. She's like a second mother to me.

"Hi Harriet." I chirped, she turned around and smiled.

"Hi hon. Hungry?" She asked and I nodded.

"How's the baby doing?" Harriet is also pregnant and due in a couple of months.

"He's great." She said with a warm smile and placed a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me. I quickly ate and when I was done, my dad came in the room.

"Good morning daddy." I said to him but not as cheerfully, I'm still mad at him for forcing me to buy a human being, or vampire being.

"Good morning Princess." He grumbled and kissed my forehead.

"Are you excited for today?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, I don't want one." I pouted.

"Well too bad, Victor will be driving you." He huffed while drinking his coffee. Victor is a prince from a neighboring kingdom and he's was like a brother to me.

"Alright, when am I leaving?" I asked and he looked t his watch.

"Now. Hurry and go." He said and I got up.