Intoxicating Ch. 9

Ariana's POV

"Peter, can I talk to her, alone?" Tate asked, Peter looked over at me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Stay strong." He whispered in my ear and left. How could I stay strong? I'm already in fucking pain and now all of a sudden he wants to talk with me alone? Tate walked over to me once Peter left and sat down next to me.

"What happened to your cheek?" He turned my face but I quickly turned it the other way and scooted away from him.

"Why do you care?" I turned my head so I wasn't facing him and heard him sigh.

"Look, I'm sorry about this morning but with me, it always happens. My Masters act sweet and kind then their doing something to me. I don't know you so I don't know if you would do that." He explained but I rolled my eyes.

"I'm still a virgin, why would I lose it to someone that I don't love? Why would you think I would hurt you even though I was up for days looking for you and when I did, I helped you? What sense does that make?" I turned to face him and he was looking at one thing, my cheek.

"You need ice." He tried to touch my cheek but I got up and backed away.

"Last night you were kind, this morning you were an ass, and now your kind again? You need to figure out whether you hate me or not." I quickly walked into the garden and was stopped by him grabbing my arm.

"I don't want to get too attached, you'll sell me sooner or later because of something I'll do or you'll just get sick of me." He started rambling on and on about what might happen.

"Tate."

"And I'll be passed onto another Master-"

"Tate!" I yelled for him again.

"They won't give two shits and-"

"Tate, stop talking!" I yelled and surprisingly, he did.

"I won't ever sell you and I won't die, well when I get old, murdered, cancer, kidnapped, or get hit by a car, or-" I was cut off by Tate closing the little space we had between us and giving me a cold stare.

"Stop talking about you dying, it bothers me." I swear this guy is bipolar.

"Why does it bother you?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I don't know." I could tell he was lying but I didn't want to push it.

"Sure you don't." Feeling's man, I looked down just to have my face being pulled back up.

"I'm not lying." He growled and I rolled my eyes.

"Ok." I backed away, him being that close to me gave me a weird feeling.

"You need ice." He brushed his finger against my cheek and I winced.

"I've had it worse." The events started replaying in my mind from what he did to me. God I hate him.

"You helped me so I should help you." He started walking towards me but I took a step back.

"I can take care of myself." I shot at him and he mumbled something under his breath.

"Fine, I won't help you, forget it." He threw his hands up and walked back towards the house. I need to get out of this damned house. I walked towards the house and out the front door.

"Where are you going?" I heard Victor ask.

"Out, your coming with me." I walked out the door and he grabbed my arm then turned me around. He put his hand over his mouth and looked at my face.