Chapter 5

Paisley P.O.V

It's the next morning and I'm obviously frightened about the text, but I sit up to see nash is gone and I assume he's downstairs so I head downstairs and bump into him. He spins around and smiles and picks me up and spins me around then sets me back down and wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck then we kiss for a few seconds and pull apart.

Nash:"Well good morning beautiful."

Me:"Morning."

Nash:"So what time are you going to lunch with Jack?"

Me:"Not sure. Hold up and I'll text him."

I get out my phone and text him. He replies back a few seconds later saying in about 3 hours. It's 9 now.

Me:"I guess in three hours."

Nash:"Want a waffle for now?"

I nod and he smiles and makes me one then I eat it and drink orange juice with it. Then when I'm done I wash the dishes and feel Nash's arms around my waist and he rests his chin on my shoulder. I laugh and smile then turn around to see him standing up making a dumb face. I flick him then run away and he chases me up the stairs to the bedroom and I try to close the door fast enough but nash stops it with his foot and pushes it open and I laugh and he picks me up on his shoulder and gently throws me on the bed.

Nash:"You flicked me."

He says trying not to laugh.

Me:"Yes I did. What are you going to do about it?"

Nash takes a minute to think.

Nash:"This."

He tickles me and I can't stop laughing, or can't breathe.

Me:"Naasshh! Stooppp."

I say trying to get it out of my mouth barely. He looks me in the eyes then stops and I catch my breath.

Nash:"Now don't flick me again."

I laugh and flip him off. We have the silliest relationship but I love it.

Nash:"Now get ready to go to lunch, slut."

I gasp as if I'm hurt.

Me:"You bitch!"

Then we both bust out laughing and I grab some pink shorts, panties, another bra, and a teal crop top.Then I grab a towel and head in the bathroom and close the door I get undressed and step in the shower. I wash my hair and body then shave my legs and underarms. Once I'm done I dry off and wrap my hair in a towel and throw on my clothes and when I'm about to blowdry my hair nash comes in.

Nash:"I have to pee."

Me:"Can't you walk downstairs? Or across the hall? We have 3 other bathrooms you know."

He laughs and shakes his head and I just roll my eyes and blow dry my hair and he pees then when he's done he walks out but grabs my ass real quick and I look at him and stick out my tongue joking around and close the door. I hear him laugh and I continue drying my hair then when I'm done I brush it and straighten it a little then I head out of the bathroom. Then I notice I put on no makeup.

Me:"Shit I forgot makeup."

Nash grabs my wrist and pulls me close to him and looks in my eyes.

Nash:"No makeup needed. Your gorgeous babe."

I smile at him then agree no makeup.

Me:"Whatever but only this time."

Nash:"Your so stubborn."

I nod.

Me:"Yep."

Nash:"It's 11:25."

Me:"Well I'll check my phone real quick then leave."

Nash:"Okay."

Then I check my phone to see a message from the unknown number again. It reads...

"Watch your back today, you might be next, bitch."

I immediately start freaking out and my hearts beating faster then ever.

Me:"Nash. Get over here."

He walks towards me and reads the text then bites his lip.

Nash:"Don't go today. I know you wanna be with jack to make him feel better and hang out but it's risky."

Me:"I have to. I promised him. In fact I need to leave now."

Nash:"Please be careful, to much stuff has happened in the past. I don't wanna lose you. Love you."

Me:"I love you too. I'll be back by 4, if not call the cops."

Nash nods and kisses my cheek and I hug him bye. Then I shove My phone in my pocket and grab my keys and walk out to my car and start it then drive off to the diner. When I get there I see jack standing outside. I walk up to him and hug him and he hugs me back.

Jack:"Glad to see ya."

Me:"Yea, let's go inside. It's really hot out here."

He nods and we walk inside and take a seat in a booth.

Me:"So how were you after the funeral yesterday?"

Jack:"Okay, I felt better knowing he's in peace and everything now. But I miss him a lot."

I nod and give a small smile.

Me:"Well were gonna get your mind off that today. Maybe after we eat do you wanna go to the store to get stuff to do a video together?"

He nods and smiles.

Jack:"Yea! We should do a challenge or something."

I nod and smile. The waitress comes and we order our drinks.

Jack:"It's been so hard these past few days. Man I just hope I can get through this all."

I look in his eyes and see true sadness. Something comes over me and I lean in and kiss him. He kisses back and after a few seconds I pull away realizing what I did.

Me:"I'm so sorry. I'm such an idiot."

Jack:"No I'm sorry."

I just run out of the diner and I can't even see, everything's blurry from crying and my heads spinning. I run to the car and get in and start it and fastly drive down the road, not even sure if I'm going the right way. I see my phone light up and I can't read it that good but I manage to make out: "Say bye bye you dumb slut." All the sudden I feel someone drive into my car and I feel the car flipping down a hill and I'm almost unconcious, I'm in so much pain and I feel blood everywhere, then the car stops rolling when we run into a tree and everything goes white.