EPILOGUE

Paisley P.O.V

*6 years later*

It's 6 years later, I'm now 22, as well as Nash. Me and Nash are actually still together. We have a one year old baby girl, named Gracelynn Abigail Grier. She's a little chubby like Nash was when he was a baby, she has dark brown hair like me, a few freckles, and she has Nash's bright blue mesmerizing eyes. She's always laughing and smiling, which always brightens my day. She means the world to Nash and I . The boys are all engaged or married, except hayes who has a girlfriend of 2 years. Today is Nash and Mine 6 year anniversary. We aren't married. The past 3 months have been constant fighting between us, over the stupidest things. I would be lying if I said the fights didn't bother me, or stress me out. Because honestly they stress me out big time. It makes me emotional, and I've been holding everything in for the past 3 months, not wanting to break down in front of Nash or Gracelynn.

Nash:"I'm back from dropping off the baby at Cams house, babe."

I hear Nash say and walk in. Cameron has a wife of about 7 months, she is really sweet, her name is Leah, and she is a good friend of mine, she is actually about as sweet as cam and they are such a great couple. I trust them both with Gracelynn more then anyone else besides my mom, Nash's parents, or Nash. But they live In North Carolina so we had to let Cam and Leah take care of Gracelynn tonight while Me and Nash go on our anniversary dinner.

Nash:"You want to get ready beautiful?"

I nod and smile. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me. I love these little moments where everything is okay and there isn't anything were fighting about. I head down the hall of the house Nash and I own. I go to the closet door and type in the code, the doors open and I walk in to the giant walk in closet, I go to where my clothes are and look through them, I eventually find a strapless dark blue dress, that goes down to right above my knee, and is flowy, the diamonds encrusted form a line to my hip and stop. It's a very pretty design. I then grab my silver heels and walk out of the closet, locking the door behind me. Then I walk in the bathroom and hop in the shower, after about 15 minutes I'm finished and dry off, then I get dressed and blowdry my hair, I then curl it loosely and apply eyeshadow and mascara. I walk out and sit down. I pull up my leg, putting on the silver heels.

Nash:"Hey were gon-"

He pauses and looks me up and down, checking me out.

Nash:"Well damn. You look gorgeous, I mean you always do, bu-"

I cut him off.

Me:"I know what you mean, and thanks. You look pretty good yourself."

I say winking. He smiles and looks down, then back up. He's wearing khakis, with a nice dress shirt tucked in.

Nash:"Are you ready now?"

I nod and he smiles, he grabs his wallet and puts it in his pocket. I grab my phone and my mini brown leather purse, slinging it around my shoulder, and put my phone in it and $30. Nash takes my hand in his as we walk downstairs and out the front door, I stop and lock the door, and then we continue walking to our car. He opens the door for me, and I smile and kiss his cheek. He walks to the other side and jumps in, we both buckle up, and he drives out of the driveway to the restaurant. The ride was silent, until we got there and I got out myself, not wanting to wait for him. He gets out quickly trying to go to my side but I stand up and he sighs, then we both close our doors, and walk inside hand in hand.

Nash:"Table for Grier please."

The lady nods and then walks us to a booth. We sit down and she takes our drink order, then walks away.

Nash:"I just wanted to say, I'm so glad to have been with you for 6 years. I absolutely love you to death."

He says and grabs my hand, and smiles and laughs, I'm assuming he's thinking about all the memories. Lots of things have happened, and honestly I wouldn't change anything.