Chapter 16

The next day we all decided we were going to go to a fancy dinner later but today we just thought we would all swim together since it's 93 out today. I change into my bikini and walk outside and up to Nash. He is turned around talking to his dad and Hayes. They see me but I signal for them to not say anything they look back at Nash and act like they never saw me. I wrap my arms around Nash quickly which kind of makes him jump and then he calms and spins around to see me.

Nash:"You scared me."

I laugh and he starts to chase after me in the house. I run to our room and sit down on the bed. He runs after me and leans over me on the bed.

Nash:"Well haven't you been a bad girl."

He winks and I smile.

He leans in and attacks my neck with kisses and I bite my lip trying to hold in a moan.

Me:"Nash babe your family's over and we did this the other day."

Nash:"Who said I wanted it?"

He says kissing my lips quickly and pulling away. I just roll my eyes and laugh. Then he pulls me up and we hold hands back to the pool. Skylynn is wearing a purple bikini with little fake diamonds on the top.

Me:"I love your bikini Skylynn."

Skylynn:"Thanks."

Then we all swim and have a beach ball competition and games. When it's about 2 hours before 7 we all decide to get out to take a shower and stuff.

Me:"There is 4 bathrooms. So some of you will have to wait until someone else is done."

Nash:"Skylynn, Hayes and will you guys can go ahead and take the other showers and me and Paisley will take the last one."

Hayes and everyone gives nash a face except Skylynn cause she doesn't understand that stuff yet. We all roll our eyes then laugh. I grab a blue towel and white one for me and Nash then we head in the bathroom. I pull off my bikini top first then my bottoms and I hear Nash walk I and shut the door. I step in the shower and I hear him pull his swim shorts down. Then he steps in and I turn on the water. We both wash our hair and he flicks some shampoo on my cheek.

Me:"Oh no you didn't."

I laugh as we look in each other's eyes I rub some of the bubbles and soap off my hand on his chest and cheek and he laughs. Then it turns into a soap war with soap going everywhere and I almost slip but nash catches me and we both laugh.

Me:"Stupid."

I say and wash the shampoo out of my hair quickly. I then shave my underarms and legs quickly. Nash grabs my waist and kisses my cheek.

Nash:"I love you beautiful."

Me:"I love you too."

I say smiling and nash washes his hair and body and once were both done nash leans against the wall with the water rolling down his body and I lean in him and he leans down and we start kissing. I feel his bulge on me and he grabs my ass and I bite his lip he Tries not to moan and I smile into the kiss. After a few minutes of making out, neck kisses and ass grabbing we decide to get out and both dry off and I wrap the towel around me and walk into our bedroom and look in the closet.

Me:"which dress nash?"

He walks over to the closet and he has on boxers now. He points to a dress that is strapless, light blue at the top half with white lace flower designs and then the bottom half flows is a light greenish blue and is longer in the back and shorter in the front. I grab it out and throw it on then go in the bathroom and blow dry my hair. I loosely curl my hair and put on some tan heels. I put on mascara and it makes my eyelashes look long and luscious. I then walk out to see nash on his phone and dressed in khakis, vans, and a blue button up shirt.