Chapter 10

Cam P.O.V

I wake up because I hear nash getting dressed so I sit up.

Nash:"Get ready, hurry. We have to go search. I don't want her to get hurt or...."

He stops at the disgusting word he's to Afraid to say.

Nash:"or raped. I have to save my beautiful princess."

I nod and jump up and throw on some clothes and grab the weapons we brought. Matt and Mia are already up and dressed now and we all head out the hotel room to the car. Nash jumps in and once everyone is at least seated with the door closed he stomps on the gas. I quickly buckle as well as everyone else. I can tell he has a plan.

Me:"Where are we going?"

Nash:" I remember seeing him about 2 years ago go into a small old house, so I think we should head there. It's about 3 hours from here though..

Matt:"Wow. Long car ride."

I nod.

Me:"I don't care, it's worth it for the love of my life."

I have trouble breathing and stuff for a long time now. Ever since Jessie messed up my lungs.

Cameron:"Bro your breathing hard."

Me:"I know I just need to find paisley."

Here we are in the car for about 3 hours. I get hungry but I ignore my stomach growling. Matt and Mia are passed out sleeping together and holding hands. She has her head on his shoulder and his is on hers. I smile then I realize were only an hour away now.

Mia:"Let's stop for food please."

Cameron:"Yea, we can just go to the drive through real quick. Were all starving."

I sigh and agree. We do need food. I decide to get 20 piece chicken mcnuggets and a Hi C for paisley since I know she loves it. Yeah she still eats kiddy food but it's her favorite. I pull in and we all order then I pay and drive to the other window for the food. We all eat our burgers while I'm driving.

Cameron:"How much more hours?"

Me:"About 45 minutes actually."

We all nod. I'm honestly scared to death of what could be happening but I just want to know she's okay.

Matt:"I got the pistol and 2 bats."

I nod and then continue to drive. We all talk about the plan for when we get there and if she's there.

Mia:"I just hope she's okay."

Me:"same."

Then we arrive on the road. I see his rusty old car there and I see Paisleys phone on the concrete, she has to be here. We park down the street so he won't hear us.

Me:"Okay the plan is for us all to grab our weapon and when we find him, knock him out. Grab paisley, call the police and run."

They all nod.

Me:"Good. Let's go."

We all jump out and walk towards the beaten down house. When we get close I hear screams.

Paisley:"PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. I don't want to have sex with you!"

I know he must be trying to rape her now. It disgusts me but I have to save her. Cameron has the fun and me and matt have a bat. Mia is walking behind matt so she won't get hurt. We tip toe quietly on the porch. It creaks and I whisper.

Me:"Shit."

Then I hear footsteps. I just bust down the door. Then I see paisley tied up and beaten up.

Me:"Fuck you Jessie. Come out."

He walks out of the kitchen.

Jessie:" Well well what do we have here?"

Me:"Her fiancé, and best friends, who are her to get her back and beat the shit out of you."

He laughs, then I swing the bat at his head and then at his dick.

Me:"That's what you get."

I say flipping him off then run to paisley. She hugs me and kisses my cheek.

Paisley:"Thank you so much. I love you so much this means the world."

Me:"I love you too so much. Of course I had to save my princess. How could I just let her go?"

She smiles and looks at Jessie who is knocked out.

Paisley:"That bastard."

We all laugh and smile. I'm so glad to have her back.

Me:"were never taking a break again."

She nods and smiles. I know. I untie her and pick her up. I see the bruises on her arms. I kiss every single one of them.

Me:"I missed your beautiful face so much."

She giggles.

Me:"I missed that too."

Paisley:"I missed your compliments and your scent, and those mesmerizing blue eyes."

Me:"Damn I missed everything about you. Your so perfect."

It sucks I won't be able to see it forever. We head out of the house and get in the car. I call the police and tell them the address and everything that's happened. They say he will probably get the rest of his life in prison which is okay with me and everyone else. He deserves it.

Me:"I love you paisley." I say while were in the car.

Paisley:"I love you too."

I lean in and kiss her. The sparks fly everywhere and I get that amazing feeling in my stomach like I always do with her. I pull away and smile at her and she blushes. Then looks away and I start to drive back home with everyone in the backseat and paisley beside me.

----------------------------------

(A/N) thanks for reading. I plan ending the sequel really soon, but I have a great ending planned. This was my first story and it sucks it's almost over, but all good things must come to an end. I didn't edit this so sorry for all the mistakes😂 love you guys though!

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋