Chapter 18

Nash P.O.V

It was 2 days after we have all been hanging out together, we have been swimming and going out to eat, walking around, penny boarding, the same stuff we used to do.

Me:"Let's do something we used to do together all the time."

Taylor:"Like what?"

Aaron:"I got it! Laser tag."

Shawn:"Hell yes!"

Sammy:"Sounds fun."

Matt:"Let's go."

Mia:"Hold up it'll take us a while to get ready."

We all laugh.

Cameron:"Well then get your asses ready."

Dillon:"Go!"

Paisley P.O.V

Then me and Mia run to the bathroom and grab clothes and makeup.

I throw on some white high waisted shorts and a plain neon pink muscle tank. I throw my hair in a side pony tail and put on some light pink lipstick. Mia has on some high waisted white shorts as well and a light blue muscle tank. She also puts her hair in a side ponytail and just puts on lipgloss so we are matching. Of course we both put on mascara then walk out of the bathroom.

Me:"What shoes?"

Mia:"Uhh, white converse!"

I have 2 pairs luckily cause she didn't bring hers. I throw her a pair and she puts them on, and we head out of me and Nash's room and run downstairs. All the boys look up from talking and smile.

Cameron:"Aww you guys are twinning!"

Nash P.O.V

Paisley looks beautiful and I just wanna be with her forever and cuddle with her and do whatever I can with her forever, but sadly I don't have much time with her, or the people I love.

Me:"Why don't you look beautiful."

I say to paisley as she sits beside me. She smiles and I kiss her cheek and then stand up and grab her hand and we all head outside in two cars to ride to the laser tag place.

Me:"Who with who?"

Mia:"How about me, Nash,paisley, matt, cam, and Jack?"

We nod and the rest get in the other car. Cam gladly takes the drivers seat.

Me:"Thanks bro."

Cameron:"welcome bro."

He pulls out of the driveway before Aaron who is driving the other car. Then we blast the music and sing along like crazy.

Paisley:"Were gonna kick ass at lazer tag."

Me:"Who said we were gonna be on the same team?"

I say joking.

Paisley:"Oh okay, I see you. I'll be a captain and you can. Okay?"

Me:"Oh okay."

We both laugh and then cam pulls into the lazer tag arena and we get out and then Aaron pulls in beside us with everyone else.

Me:"Guys, we have decided me and paisley are captains."

Taylor:"Ooo a little couple competition."

I laugh and nod. Paisley does her game face towards us and we all bust out laughing.

Paisley:"Anyways, let's go!"

She runs towards the entrance with Mia not far behind. She is so full of energy and excited to do stuff, and I love that about her.

Paisley P.O.V

We head inside and the boys get in and me and Nash stand side by side and the boys and Mia stand in front of us.

Nash:"you can go first."

Me:"Thanks."

He nods.

Me:"I take Mia."

Nash:"Matt."

Me:"Cameron."

Nash:"Dillon."

Me:"Sammy."

I see nash clench his jaw.

Nash:"Jack."

Me:"Taylor."

Nash:"Shawn."

Me:"Aaron:"

Nash:"Carter."

Me:"Jacob."

Then that's all so we all put on vests and get in positions with or guns. The bell rings and we all jump out and after about 15 second the bell that someone got disqualified goes off and I look to see it was Dillon. We all laugh and he walks away.

Taylor:"Your still a cutieeeeee."

He says in that voice we all love. I try to not laugh so I won't give away my hiding spot. I see Jacob get out next.

Me:"good job though."

I whisper to him as we walks by.

I jump out quickly and shoot towards a corner where I can see some of someone's vest. The person stands up and I see it is jack J. He flips me off jokingly and walks towards the bench. Then after about 16 minutes it's just me, sammy, Nash, and Shawn.

Sammy:"Yasss."

He says as he shoots shawn and gets him out. Me and sammy run together but he gets there before me and Nash shoots me.

Me:"Yea love you too."

I say jokingly and he laughs and kisses my cheek, and I walk to the benches and take a seat beside Cameron. Sammy looks around the corner to try to shoot Nash but Nash shoots and luckily sammy gets back quick enough.

Me:"Go sammyyyyyy!"

I say screaming and clapping. He winks at me and then quickly shoots his gun around the corner and gets nash. I run up to sammy and hug him.

Me:"yay! Thanks for winning it for us"

Nash:"You guys did win. Good job babe."

Nash tells me and I smile and kiss his cheek.

Me:"why thank you."

Then we all take the vests off and return them and head back in the cars to go back to our house and order pizza.

-----------------------------------------

(A/N) MUST READ THIS BECAUSE ITS IMPORTANT. Okay guys I messed up on the chapter names and stuff. I went with the title chapter 9 to 14😂😂 I wasn't thinking that day, sorry. But the story isnt messed up, just the titles were. This would've been chapter 22 since I messed it up but it's only 18.. I am ending this book at chapter 20... It should be over by Cameron's birthday... Which is the 8th and he will be 20, sadly😭 anyways I love you all, thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed this chapter..☺️ Also comment and vote. I love reading your comments!

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋