Chapter 19

Paisley P.O.V

It's the next day and were all planning to go to the fair that's in town. Were about to leave, I grab my phone and shove it in my pocket then run over to nash and hold his hand. He smiles down at me. Then we all pack in the two cars.

Matt:"I'll drive there, and then cam can drive back."

Cameron:"Okay.

Nash:"Alright."

Then Matt pulls out of the driveway and heads towards town to the fair. It's only about 5 minutes away.

Nash:"How much are bracelets for unlimited rides?"

Me:"20$"

Nash:"okay we will all get one."

Cameron:"sounds good."

We arrive and get out. Cam, Nash and matt head to the booth and I guess they are all gonna pay for everyone's.

Aaron:"Hey! The rest of us are here."

Me:"Their buying everyone a bracelet"

Aaron:"Okay."

Then they come back with lots of bracelets and gives everyone one. I put mine and help Taylor cause he's having a struggle.

Taylor:"Thanks paisley."

Me:"Your welcome."

I say laughing and pull my hand away as the blue wristband is now on his wrist.

Me:"Let's go to the Ferris wheel!"

Nash:"Of course that's what you want."

I laugh and then we all head to the Ferris wheel. Me & Nash sit together and everyone else gets a partner and sits with them on one. The ride starts and once we get high I look at all the people running around an having fun.

Me:"I love life."

Nash:"Me too. Especially with you."

He says to me and I smile at him.

Nash:"I love you beautiful, no matter how many times I say it, it never gets old."

Me:"I love you too."

He smiles and leans in and we kiss and I feel my stomach flutter and sparks. I love Nash so much he means the world to me, I'll miss him more then anything. No one will ever be able to replace him. I pull apart.

Nash:"We only have a week and a few days together, maybe less, but I love you to death."

Me:"I love you too."

I say smiling.

Me:"No one will ever replace how I feel about you, Nash."

Nash:"I know.. But please find someone else when I'm gone to make you happy. Make sure he treats you like you deserve to be treated. Like a princess."

I smile and nod and wipe away some tears falling.

Me:"I hope I will."

He kisses my cheek and we join everyone else and we walk around until Taylor and Dillon point out the teacups.

Taylor:"Let's do those!"

Shawn:"Those are so childish."

Taylor:"Who gives a fuck? Let's go."

We run towards them and 2 people get in each. They start to spin and we all joke around and Taylor stands up and starts to spin around and dance. The worker yells at him.

Worker:"Hey, you! Sit your ass down!"

Taylor:"woah, okay calm."

We all bust out laughing and about a minute later the ride ends and we get off and decide to get food.

Matt:"Hey mia, wanna share a funnel cake?"

Mia:"YASSS!"

They buy one and eat it together. Mia smudges it on matts lips and he laughs and they kiss and it gets off his lips and it was adorable.

Nash:"Let's share cotton candy."

Me:"Okay."

We get one and we start eating it, after a few seconds nash puts one on his tongue and sticks it out.

Nash:"It melted."

I laugh.

Me:"Your such an idiot."

Nash:"But you love me."

Me:"Maybe I don't."

Nash:"Well then"

Me:"Im kidding I love you so much"

Nash:"Thats what I thought" 

I smile and we walk around looking at rides and Aaron points out a roller coaster that has about 4 loops and is huge and long. We follow him to it and get in line. 

Nash:"I remember when you used to be so scared of roller coasters when we were younger"

Me:"Shush"

Nash looks at me and laughs. After about 15 minutes of waiting in line we finally all load onto the rollercoaster seats. Nash sits beside me and I pull the orange seat belt over my stomach and buckle it then we both pull down the dark blue rail. Matt and Mia are sitting in front of us and Aaron and jack behind us. The rest of the boys are in front of Mia and Matt. The worker comes and checks everyones rails to make sure they are secure and wont come up.

Me:"Lets go!" 

Then the ride starts slowly and I look at the side and I can see the ocean in the far distance.

Me:"Look Nash, its beautiful. I love california."

Nash:"I love you more, and your way more beautiful."

I Smile at him and he looks in my eyes and at my lips and leans in, I feel the butterflies in my stomach rise as they always have. Then I hear the camera and flash, we pull apart as we start going down the hill and into a tunnel, then we go up a loop and after about 2 more minutes it ends and we all get out and its about 11 now.

Carter:"We should all head home."

Cam:"Ill drive our car."

Taylor:"Im gonna drive the other one"

We load in the cars. We pull out of the fair and turn up the music. Shawns song comes on the radio and were all singing really loud and goofing off. Cam is looking back and singing and were all laughing and goofing off. Then all the sudden I see big headlights and a horn.

Me:Cam! WATCH -"

Then the truck crashses into the front of our car and I feel the glass and I feel the car the other boys are riding in crash into the back of ours, nash is bleeding like crazy and my vision is blurry, I feel my arm and feel liquid, which im sure is blood, then I pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) WOW... one more chapter after this, and it'll be the end of this story. Dont forget to comment and vote. Comment what you think is going to happen. Anyways I love you all so much, Ill try to update by Camerons Birthday, if the next chapter gets 12 likes im going to do an epilogue.. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. 

XOXO Lauren