Chapter 14

Paisley P.O.V

It is 2 days after I found out the terrible news, we've told all our friends by now and they all dear the future as well as we do... I want to have our kid and it'll be hard raising it myself, but honestly it's worth it to me.. Having my first kid with Nash is honestly the best, I wanted all 3 of my kids to be with him, but 1 is good enough considering what's happening. Right now me and Nash are watching netflix, and I'm pretty sure of what's gonna happen next...

******** SEXUAL DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS STUFF, I'll say when you can read again if you don't, BUT IF YOU DO HERE WE GO*******

Nash looks down at me with those blue eyes. He bites his lip and stares at my cleavage which happens to be showing. He grabs me closer and I move on top of him. He rubs his hands up and down my back and thighs as I run my fingers through his hair and the other down his chest. The make out session is pretty heated by now as he starts rubbing my warmth right through my pants.

Me:"Nash... Oh my gosh."

I moan quietly and then he starts to pull at the hem of my shirt in the middle of kissing and I bite his lip which earns a moan from him. I pull away quickly enough to pull my shirt over my head and throw it across the room then go back to kissing him. I pull his shirt off quickly and I feel his bulge right in my area which turns me on more then ever.

Me:"Nash, just fuck me already."

He bites his lip and pulls down my pants quickly then kisses my neck down my stomach to my panties and pulls them down slowly and throws them, then I pull down his pants leaving him in his boxers and me just in my bra. He leans over me again and kisses me and positions himself over me on the bed (were in our room watching tv) then he unstraps my bra and massages them and I bite my lip. After a few seconds of kissing and running our hands up and down each other's bodies I pull down his boxers and his "length" goes up and slaps his belly button, then he hovers over me. Nash bends over me and whispers in my ear.

Nash:"Beg."

I pull him closer and wrap my hands around his neck and kiss his neck then whisper in his ear.

Me:"Nash, please, fuck me."

He smiles then pushes in slowly and I moan.

Me:"oh my gosh. Ohh."

Then he keeps thrusting in and out at a fast pace. My fingernails scratch up and down his back. I feel the sensation in my stomach rise.

Me:"faster I'm gonna cum."

He goes faster and we both moan as I let out on him then a few seconds later he let's out in me. Then he does a few more sloppy thrusts and pulls out. We both lay under the covers cuddled up.

********SEXUAL CONTENT OVER, YOU MAY READ AGAIN IF YOU SKIPPED OVER THAT STUFF*******

Nash:"I love you so much paisley."

Me:"I love you too nash."

We talk for a few minutes then I decide to take a shower.

Me:"I'm going to go take a shower."

Nash:"Alright."

I grab a towel and rag and head in the shower, I wash my hair and everything else then step out and wrap a towel around me. I blow dry my hair then put on some sweatpants and a t shirt. I walk out to see nash had a shower too.

Nash:"Wanna go out to eat?"

I nod.

Me:"I'll get dressed."

Nash:"I already am."

He's in khakis and a t shirt.

Me:"I see that."

I say laughing then I grab a light green v neck and throw it on with some high waisted faded shorts with strings like it looks like they were cut, but they weren't and it's cute. I grab my white converse and throw them on and grab my phone then we head out.

Me:"I didn't put on makeup, oh well."

He just rolls his eyes.

Nash:"I won't be around forever, sadly, but you will never need makeup, your gorgeous just the way you are. Remember that beautiful."

I smile and blush and kiss his cheek. He grabs my hand and we head to Panera bread. Once we get inside we order and pay then sit down waiting for our food to be done.

Me:"Did you tell all the other boys about everything?"

Nash:"Yea. They're actually coming down to visit next week."

Me:"Yay. I miss jack g so much."

I say starting to cry.

Nash:"Me too. But I'll be able to see him soon.."

Me:"You will also be able to see my dad and mom soon too.. Make sure to tell them everything. I'm going to miss you so much.."

Nash:"I'll miss you to, princess, and my family.. Including the baby on the way."

I laugh and look at my stomach. Maybe there will be a baby in there soon that's developing... Hope fully Nash will still be here for the first doctor appointment. I think that I should get Nash's family to come down and visit for a few days..the food is done so we go get it and sit back down and eat.

Me:"This maccaroni is heaven. My favorite ever."

Nash:"I know! I'll miss not eating it."

He jokes around and I roll my eyes and smile. When we get done eating we head back home.

Me:"It's 8 pm. But I'm tired."

Nash:"How about we just lay together watch a movie then we could fall asleep together on the couch."

Me:"Okay."

We both go to change , I change back into the sweatpants and t shirt I had on earlier and I come out to see Nash with basketball shorts on and no shirt.

Nash:"I used your foundation to cover up the bruise."

I nod and lay beside him and wrap my arms around his chest and cuddle my head In the crook of his neck. He lays his against mine softly and one of his hands on my back and the other holding my hand that's on his chest.

Nash:"I love you Beautiful."

Me:"I love you too."

Then I fall asleep in his arms, glad to have him for now.

--------------------------------------------------

(a/N) I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, it wasn't anything special just a short cute chapter with some sex😂😂 Make sure to vote and comment your opinions of the book so far. I'm gonna end this book on chapter 22 I'll most likely have an epilogue where I do the future with paisley and everything... But love y'all. Have a great night/ day.

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋