Chapter 1

3 years later.....
Paisley P.O.V
So it's 3 years later since me And Nash's fight and we have gotten together pretty good since then, our love is still strong as always. We haven't gotten married because we wanted to kinda take it slow again since we had that fight, but we are still engaged and are planning on getting married in the next year, Matt and Mia are also engaged. Taylor found a girl named Dakota and they have been dating for 2 years, Jack J is married, jack G is single, Cameron is married for a few months now and is a movie star with Nash, Shawn is really big and has 2 albums out, hayes has a girlfriend and is 17, skylynn is 8, Aaron has a girlfriend, Carter is a professional dancer. We all haven't hung out in about a year but we are all planning on having a big barbecue and hangout sometime this week at me and Nash's house. I moved in with Nash and cam a few months after Christmas that year we had that fight , and last year we found a big house together and live in it together, I honestly love him the same as I always have, he always makes me smile just like he used too. I'm so proud of him, he is even more famous then he was before, with 35 million twitter followers, and 17 million Instagram followers. He and Cameron go on tour together sometimes to meet fans, everywhere. They have been to most of Europe and all 3 of us actually went to the Eiffel Tower together for me and Nash's 3 year anniversary. We have been together for 4 years and it's been amazing. Right now we are actually getting ready to visit Cameron and his wife, Alexandria. Me and Alexandria are really good friends and she is super funny and nice, Mia and matt actually love right beside Cameron and Alexandria which is only 7 minutes away from us so all 6 of us hang out a lot.

Nash:"Hey beautiful, are you ready?"

He says kissing me and holding my hand.

Me:"Yep, let's go."

We leave and head over too Cameron's house. In the car me and Nash talk about our future plans with the wedding since we are arguing on whether to have a beach wedding or a big church wedding, of course nash wants the beach wedding but I want the classic church wedding.

Nash:"Beach wedding would be so fun, we could all just go swimming after the wedding and hang out together on the beach."

Me:"But, I don't want my wedding dress to have fucking sand all over it."

Nash:"Then get a short dress."

Me:"That's exactly my point, I don't want a short dress I want a long flowy dress."

Nash:"okay we can have the big church wedding, as long as after we get done eating everyone can change and go to the beach."

Me:"Sounds good."

Nash:"I'm excited, I love you SO DAMN much paisley fields. Or should I say grier?"

I laugh and we kiss passionately before we get to Cameron's place. Once we pull in the driveway I jump out of the truck and walk up to the front porch to feel arms around me and I feel myself being picked up. I laugh as I see it's nash picking me up bridal style.

Nash:"Kissssss meeeee."

I laugh, cause some things never change, we still have these silly but romantic moments and nash still always wants a kiss.

I lean in and kiss him then he sets me down and I pull away and slap him then run inside. I hear him running behind me and I know what he's gonna do if he catches me. I run into Cameron and he laughs.

Cameron:"What did you do Now, paisley?"

I laugh and nash catches up and stands beside us.

Nash:"we kissed and then this cute little whore slapped me after."

I laugh at what he called me. He kisses my cheek and I'm happy he didn't pick me up and spin me around until I gave him a kiss the right way.

Cameron:"Y'all are so silly like always."

Me:"Shush Cameron. "

I say smiling.

Me:"WHERES Alexandria?"

Cameron:"She's in the bedroom, changing she just took a shower."

Then Alexandria walks out and she hugs cam and he kisses her forehead.

Alexandria:YAY it's paisley."

She says and I laugh and we hug.

Alexandria:"It's been a month, since I saw you because you and Nash stayed in Washington for a while. How was it?"

Me:"It was really fun, lots of different sights to see."

I feel nash grab my ass and smack him on the shoulder playfully.

Cameron and Nash bust out in laughter.

Nash:"Sorry cam told me too, babe."

I laugh and roll my eyes at their immature selfs. I still love them though. Me and Alexandria sit on the couch and catch up on everything.

Alexandria:"Me and cam plan on trying to get pregnant in a few months."

Me:"OH MY GOSH YESSSS."

Alexandria laughs.

Alexandria:"I'm really excited, cam wants lots of kids and so do I, probably like 5."

Me:"Wow that's a lot but I'm so happy for you guys I hope you do get pregnant ."

We bust out laughing.

Alexandria:"So do you and Nash want kids?"

Me:"Yea! I want 2 and he wants 3 so I don't know which one we will do, but we are gonna wait a few years, of course. Probably when I'm 23 and he's 24."

Alexandria:"That's good, I waited a little longer since me and cam are both 24, but yea."

Me:"How have Mia and Matt been? Are they coming over tonight?"

Alexandria:"No, Mia is sick and matts been stressed lately, but I'm sure they will be able to make the big get together at your house Sunday. In 5 days."

Me:"I hope so, I'm excited to see everyone back together."

Alexandria:"Me too."

-----------------------------------------------
(A/N) Okay that's the first chapter of the sequel. Lots has changed and I'm excited to write the other 19 chapters for you guys. Sorry it took SO LONG for me to update, I've been really busy lately so I haven't gotten the chance to write. I'll try to update again next week for you guys. I hope you enjoyed sorry it wasn't the best. I love you all, hope your all having a great summer, I am!

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋