Chapter 59

Previously

It's now or never...

Present

Author's POV

y/n has already visited chaos teens...they had a lot of fun...now that they finally seen each other they had a lot of bondings...

At first, it has been awkward between y/n and Bangtan...now they are really close...even more close than before...

BTS POV

It's been 2 months , and we haven't told her our feelings...at this moment we're waiting for our turn...we saw y/n and her group in the screen...their music are amazing...their moves are really sharp...their song and concept has a lot of meaning...it's not like other girl's moves...the whole place was actually shouting for them...Star gazer's fandom is big...they won almost all awards...the girls(stargazer) set up a plan...and this is it...

Announcer:Now it's Bangtan's turn!!!

We inhaled and exhaled as we get ready for our performance...

Your POV

After we perform,we are now sitting watching Bangtan's performance...

Amber:Wow...their dance is great...
You:yeah...they have become more greater...
Naeun:How's the sweet and lovey-Dove moments...
You:Just like before...now don't start...we're in public
Suran:Oh~ like before...the ones with butterfly kisses??~
You:*blush* yah!!

They giggled...then after bts dances they made a speech...

Namjoon:Do we have all your attention??
All:Ne!!!
Namjoon:it's been only 2 months and some of you have been shipping with this girl...
Jin:Some of you made stories, fanfics and fan art about us...
Yoongi:and we appreciate it...but there's a real story behind the camera...we already met before...she was our rude, cold and badass manager in 2013...
Hoseok:She has saved us from everything... she taught us how to be brave...she taught us how to face the facts about life...
Jimin:And from the first day we met her, we fell in love with her...not because she's talented, beautiful and rich...because of her unique personality...
Taehyung:Her cute,weird,and attractive hobbies is what we love about her...how she roast her unnies...how she tease with her Oppas...everything about her is charming...
Jungkook:And we love her...we don't know if she loves us to...we're afraid that she might say no...and we're also afraid about what will her fandom will say and ours...if we say her name... you shout if you agree with us!
BTS:This person we're talking about...is...Lee Y/n...

The people all in this place started shouting, screaming, yelling ,fangirling, fanboying...They started cheering...

Fans:LEE Y/N!!!!!!
Unnies & Oppas:y/n!!! Go up the stage!!
Idols:Kyahhhhh!!! Bang-y/n is real!!!!

I stood up shocked...is this true...

I went up the stage and look at them...

BTS:Lee y/n...it's been 7 years...here we are... confessing our love to you...y/n we wanted to tell you this so much...we want to give you butterfly kisses...share my whole life with you... some people say we should've done this years ago...but we've wait for the right time...but you know what I've learned?...that there's no right time...there's only a Now...it's Now or never...
You:Guys...I don't know what to say...
BTS:the whole world is agreeing...y/n...we never have said this before...but...We love you...would you accept our love? Would you be our girlfriend??

I felt so much joy in me...I look down and tear up...

BTS:is that a no-
You:Idiots...