Chapter 22

Previously

...I need you....please.....

Present

Jin's  POV

it's been days since the little quarrel and she still hasn't talk to any of us...maybe I reacted too much...ugh! This is my fault...but they always say it's not...she's just stressed...I hope it is just stress...

ALL POV

It's been days since she walked out and left...she did came back...but...she didn't spare a glance at us...she just slammed the door shut...no one can't talk to her...if we talk to her it's either she doesn't answer or she answer for only seconds...we've also have observed that she started wearing long sleeves clothes...she also looked more pale...her eyes cold as winter...everything changed...the house...felt empty without her joy....but how can we do it,even her closest friend(kris), she also ignores...

Your POV

since the day Jin and I had a fight I became more stressed than ever...so many things in work I had to focus on...my dad gave me more paper works than ever,he gave me his responsibilities...he didn't even notice I got more pale...when I go home I don't have time to talk to my unnies and oppas...I had to do more work at home...I barely sleep...I would sleep at 12 and wake up at 4...I also started cutting myself again...that's why I wear long sleeves clothes...cause if they see these they would be mad...it's to lessen the pain mentally...

I was at work doing paperwork...as always...then my dad came in with bunch of papers...

Dad:here...do it, and then pass it to me till tomorrow...I had to do something today I'm sorry...
You:No.
Dad:what? You have to do it!
You:dad can't you see?! I'm pale as dead!!! Don't you really care about me?!? Am I not your daughter?! Am I no one?!? Dad!! I'm only human!! I can hold my breath, I can bite my tongue,I can stay awake for days just for these shitty papers that you give me!!! But I'm still human!! I do these papers!! Why do I even do these paper?!? Why do I take the responsibilities that you should take?!? I take the responsibility of being a parent!! I take the responsibility of being a CEO!! I take the responsibility of being a gang leader!! Which is all your responsibilities!!WHY?! Dad what's happening to you??...*crying and biting lips*...this isn't you...I had enough!

I grab the papers and threw them to the ground...

You:You do it...no is a no...and my decision will never change.

After that I walk out the door...as I walk outside and go to my motorcycle...the rays of light hit my face but ignore it...as I arrived at the house I went in still having tears in my eyes...I stared to feel a bit dizzy...I accidentally go in the living room...to my surprise all of them were there(even bts)...they all look at me shocked...

Baekhyun:you're home early??
You:shut up...
Jungkook:*hold your arm*sunny-
You:let go-*faints*

~you can make the song "forgetting you" from scarlet heart;ryeo OST...thank you~

Jungkook's POV

When she fainted I caught her...all of them were shocked and came running towards Sunny...Jin checks her

Jin:She's burning! I think she has a fever!
Chen:what do you mean you think?! She has a fever!
Jin:That's exactly what I said!
Suho:Guys,this is not the right time to fight!Jungkook, take her to her room...girls go and make her food...Taehyung and jimin get a small towel...Suga and hoseok get a basin of warm water...we'll try to find some medicines for her...after that Yoongi you have nothing else to do right? You take care of her...and Ooon you feed her if she has woke up...and the others try to contact her siblings and tell them what happened...but as good as possible don't make them go here...okay?

They all nod. I carried her to her room...I laid her in her bed and stare at her...her eyelashes are long...her nose half pointed and half not...her cheeks...I think it has small and shallow dimples...her lips...pinkish and soft...a perfect creation of god...I kinda find her hands attractive too...I look at it and I grab it gently...awww~ it's so cute...she has perfectly cut nails and small fingers...it kinda looks like jimin hyung's...I turn back to her face and she her hair on her face so I tuck it behind her ear...I just smile at her...I then heard the door open...I look at it and it reveals Yoongi Hyung with the basin of water...I stood up...

Me:Take care of her hyung...
Yoongi:of course I will...don't worry...

I went out and go to my room...

Yoongi's POV

As Jungkook closed the door I look at her...I just sigh and put the basin of water beside her bed(where her lamp is placed)...he started rubbing the wet towel to your arms and legs...at the end he puts the wet towel on your forehead...and look at you closely...

Your POV

I then started to wake up...I opened my eyes a little and see someone staring straight at my face...

You:Quite staring...
Yoongi:Y-you're awake?!
You:Yeah...

I try to stand up but he pushes me back...

You:Yah-
Yoongi:You have a fever...you need to rest...
You:*sigh* fine...
Yoongi:why are you ignoring us...
You:*sigh*its...because I had too much work...I don't have time to talk to you...the time you want to talk to me is the time I try to rest...I'm sorry...next time I'll try my best to tal-
Yoongi:it's fine...I understand...
You:*weak smile*thanks..
Yoongi:Your eyes...
You:what??
Yoongi:Your eyes look familiar...like my friend's eyes...
You:let me guess...your childhood friend?
Yoongi:Bingo! When we first met I was like getting bullied...she's so small but had a big personality...she even scared those bullies away...we've been friends for almost 4 years...but then one day she needed to leave...it was so hard...she was like my first love...
You:wait let me get this straight...you got bullied??say whaaa??...and then a kid saved you?? Damn you're one wimp are you??*giggles*...and how can you fall in love with a kid who is like 4 years younger than you?!
Yoongi:in love, age doesn't matter...love whoever you want to...but always make sure she/he is the right person...
You:what in the world did you eat?? Oh and who is she?? What's her name?
Yoongi:......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....y/n....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lee Y/n....
.
.
.
.
.

End of chapter