Chapter 24

Previously

You:umm...can you get me something...
???:what is it??
You:can you buy me some pads? And can you also get me clothes?
???:why??
You:Hobi! Just do it! Pwease!!!
Hoseok:o-okay...
You:make it quick~

He hung up and I just sat at the toilet bowl...but I then remember I don't have any sanitary on...I stood up and saw blood at the lid.

You:Oh Come on!!

Hoseok's POV

When she said that I immediately go out to buy the things she told me...of course I didn't forget to change and put on my mask...as I came to the store...I then try to find the sanitary area...then people started to whispering...

"Awww~he's so sweet"
"That must be for his girlfriend"
"I wish I had a boyfriend like him"
"What a gentleman"

I became red in embarrassment...I look at the pads again and I got so confused...how do girls deal with this?! Sanitary pads,wings pad,pantyliner pads,night pads?? How do I choose?! Oh whatever!

I took each pads...so in short I took all five of them...I then paid for it and go back home. I then go in her closet trying to find clothes...once I found clothes for her I go to the bathroom door and knock...

Your POV

I was cleaning the floor since I slipped and blood also marked on it...I was scrubbing it till someone knock on the door...I look up and quickly opened the door and saw Hoseok with a bag...I took it and told him to wait for me outside...I look at the bag and it was full of pads...

You:Hobi? I only need one type of pad which is sanitary,why did you almost bought the whole store??
Hoseok:well you didn't tell me What pad you need so I took all of it.
You:oh...sorry...but it's fine...I can use all of it...I'll just put a label when I need it...

I took the wings pad...and I did my lady stuff...when I was about to change my clothes I look at my clothes and....skirt? Seriously a skirt...I look at the other one a onesie...you've got to be kidding me...I'll just...ugh!

~after changing clothes~

I went out and see hoseok shocked...

You:what? I'd rather wear this than this skirt...
Hoseok:You're so cute in that!!
You:You're so lucky that I'm in the mood...

I went out together with hoseok but he stop me at the door and he had a plan...

Hoseok:ladies,gentlemen and kids! Let us see our cute maknae!

I went out with a bored face...

All:AWWWW~YOURE SO CUTE!!

You:I feel so stupid in this thing

Sehun:Wait! One last detail!*put round glasses//like harry potters) there!
Jimin:you so cute~