Chapter 20

Previously

When you were about to go upstairs. You heard the doorbell ring...so you opened the door and see.....

Present

Black pink,twice,HyunA,EXO,2ne1,Got7,ASTRO,Big Bang,SHINee,Nu'est,red velvet, and HALO....

All:HEY SUNNY!!!
You:UNNIES!OPPAS!!
Irene:You're so grown up! But still small.
You:*death glare* what?
Irene:N-nothing!
You:Just kidding! Come in! And sit down.

You must be wondering how on earth will they fit. Don't worry. They are gangsters. They would probably sit at the edges if the couch. BTS was just there sitting and looking at them curiously.

Cl:By the way Sunny, EXO,twice,blackpink,
HyunA,2ne1,ASTRO,Nu'est and Halo will be living here and the others just across this house.
Jin:across? Where?

BTS went to the window and saw another big house. And the look at me confused.

You:it was covered. I never got the time to tell you. And- wait....WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE IN KOREA WITHOUT ME KNOWING?!
Joy:without you knowing? Well-
Xiumin:*nervous laughs* well, we want to live with you. Plus if we told you we would come soon you'll book us an hotel. We want to stay with you. With our little maknae..
You:say little again about me I would cut your throats clean!*pouts*
All:*giggles* yes maknae!
You:fine...just clean your things...and BTS can I talk with you? In my room..

They followed you to your room. Once you guys were in you closed the door and you turned around . And you see the maknae jumping on your bed. And see the hyung line admiring your things. You cleared your throat. Which made them look at you.

You:those idiots that you saw a while ago are my friends. Listen if they do something bad to you. Tell me. okay?
BTS:OKAY!!
You:okay I'll just go out for a while.
Maknae:where are you going?
You:grocery?
Hoseok:I wanna come!
You:okay...Only one of you would come with me...besides I'm only taking a car that has two seats...sorry guys...
Them:it's okay! We'll just hangout with blackpink or red velvet!
Hoseok:Omo! I wanna hang out with them!!

We all laugh

You:okay! Go ahead!

They all left my room and I went to my closet and change into this

I go to the living room and see chaos teen looking at me(Chaos teens- CTeens/ CT)

CT:where are you going??
You:Groceries. And no. I'm not taking any of you.