Chapter 23

Previously

Y/n.....Lee Y/n

Present

Your POV

I was looking at my fingers smiling but when I heard him say y/n I was so shocked...I look at him...everything stop...my heart stop...I couldn't believe it...he's my Casper...he's my Agust D...

You:What?
Yoongi:she left me...I loved her...and I still do...she didn't tell me why she left...but she said she'll come back...
You:R-really...
Yoongi:why are you so shocked?? Do you know her??
You:...
Yoongi:Sunny??
You:I think so...
Yoongi:really?! Where is she??
You:I also don't know...but she also said "I miss you" to you...
Yoongi:Did she really miss me?!*excited*
You:of course she did...she would tell me stories about you...she's quite sad that She didn't know your real name...she misses you so much...
Yoongi:Yeah...I would always tease her that my real name is Agust D....

I can see in his eyes that he really miss me- I mean Y/n...I'm sorry Yoongi...soon you'll see her again...just wait...this isn't the right time...

After a while he went out to get food...Then tears start to flow to my cheeks...I left my very best friend...why am I so blind?! He said he liked me!!...and I...didn't know!!...this is all my fault...I just wiped my tears...and closed my eyes...my red eyes started to return...every memory with him just faded...I think...it's so hard... I miss him...so much...why didn't I know it was him...his attitude...his skin tone...everything about him is like Agust d

Then the door opened revealing Ooon holding a try of food...

You:what are you doing here??
Ooon:I'm here to feed you...

He walk to my bed and sit at the edge...he then help me to sit up...he stared to feed me...

Ooon:are you still mad at me??
You:shut up...
Ooon:I'm sorry...y/n please forgive me...I'm sorry if I broke your heart...let's start again...
You:fine...I'll forgive you...but don't expect me to love you again like I did before...
Ooon:i-it's alright even it hurts...at least we're friends...*smiles*

I just smile at him...yup...he's one of my ex boyfriends...he also cheated on me...but I moved on...I think...I used to protect him...if he would get hurt,my world would stop...I would be very historically if someone hurt him...I would panic...while he stopping me...but all of that stopped one day when I knew he was cheating on me...my world crush into pieces...it was like a knife was stabbed in my heart again and again...

He continued to feed me...
-you can now stop the music😊-

Meanwhile BTS POV...

We had to make dinner cause the girls went out to buy something...Jin Hyung and EXO sunbae-nims went out to buy medicines...while the others had to do something important...it was so messy...we were trying to make spaghetti and chicken noodle soup...hoseok was making the meatballs,jimin and Taehyung were mixing the spaghetti sauce,RM was cutting the onions,and Yoongi(pissed) was trying to teach RM how to cut onions and repeatedly saying that the blade was upside down...the whole kitchen was a mess...

Your POV

I was just eating till I heard crashes down stairs...my fever was going down so Ooon allowed me to stand up...we walk to the kitchen and I saw a messy hoseok was making the meatballs,a jimin and Taehyung covered with sauce while mixing the spaghetti sauce , a confused namjoon cutting the onions,and a pissed Yoongi trying to teach namjoon how to cut onions and repeatedly saying that the blade was upside down...the whole kitchen was a mess...my mouth dropped together with Ooon...