Chapter 3

??? POV
As my hyungs told me to go out and buy ramen which is I'm not suppose to do but because of the Rock Paper Scissors game that who ever loses gets to buy ramen... alone...as I was about to go home I used an alley for a shortcut... but then I heard voices. I followed the voice which reveals to be a girl and a guy, what surprised me more is that they were FIGHTING AND PUNCHING?!? The girl got punched while I was about to help her, something surprised me more ,she won?!? After the man catches his breath I tried to hear their conversation. But I really can't. So I went closer. My eyes widened when she punched his face straight which made his nose bleed.'wow amazing'I thought. After that she left the man groaning in pain. I quickly ran back to our dorm.
As I arrived (numbers according to their age(youngest 1 to oldest 7))
Guy1:hyung what took you so long???
You: oh um I got distracted by something,sorry.
Guy7: oh okay but don't do that again, you had me worried to death.
Guy6:* rolls eyes* dramatic - mumbles-
Guy7: yah I heard that!!
Guy6: yeah whatever...-walks out-
Guy7: yah I'm still not done with-
You went to your room
Guy4: what happened to him(you)
Guy3: I don't know 🤷‍♂️
You were still thinking about earlier
You: agh! Forget about it!.... who are yo-(door opens) OUUUU!!! AAAAAHHHH GHOST!!!SORRY SORRY I WONT THINK ABOUT YOU AGAIN I PROMISE!!!
Guy1: hyung? What are you talking about?
You: n-nothing. What do you need maknae?
Guy1: Jin-hyung said dinner is ready...
You:oh okay I'll be down in a minute.
Guy1 nods
You sigh 'forget...' you repeatedly said to yourself.
Leader's POV
Pd nim calling
Their conversation:
You:hello?
Pdnim: tomorrow you'll have your new manager. Don't do anything stupid,one wrong move or one wrong word you say,your manager will spit fire and all. And one more thing your manager has scary glares that may wet yourself so...be prepared and good luck! AND DON'T BE LATE!
You: yes pdnim those words are marked
Hung up
After the call he told every member what pd nim

Time skip your POV in the morning

You woke up and did your routine every morning ( you know the exercise thing) after that you took a bath and wore this

Hairstyle & makeup at the top
And go to the garage and pick a car

Hairstyle & makeup at the topAnd go to the garage and pick a car