Chapter 16

Previously

I need to find this person....fast

Present

Kris's POV

when I was at the halls I see y/n...I waved at her...but she just passed by me...she looked like she saw a ghost...I watched her walk to the restroom...I wonder what happened...I go and see Lisa and HyunA to ask if they know what happened to Y/n...I walk to the dance studio and see Lisa and HyunA talking with the boys...I guess they're getting to know each other...

Kris:Lisa, HyunA...
Lisa & HyunA:Oh! Kris! Have you seen Sunny? She's trying to find you.
Kris(me):yeah...I saw her....and I tried to wave at her but she just passed by me...she also looked pale...like she saw a ghost...do you know what happened??
Lisa:sorry but I also don't know...
HyunA:What do you mean she just passed by you...that's not like her...
Staff:are you talking about miss Sunny??

We nod

Rm:why???
Staff:I saw her outside the building...I think she was trying to find you out there...but instead she bumped into an old lady...I didn't hear their conversation tho...I just thought it was an ordinary conversation...but when she walked in the building she was pale like what you said she's like she saw a ghost...please don't tell her what I told you....
Me:s-sure...

She went out.I looked at the girls and they were also shocked. I looked at the boys and they look confused.

Jungkook:I-is she alright??
Kris:I don't know...

Your POV

Once I got out of the restroom. I went straight to dance studio. When I was about to open the door I heard their conversation. I just leaned at the wall next to the door. A little while later she went out. And was about to go the other way but I stopped her by talking

You:So...you saw everything....
Staff:Y-yes ma'am...
You:did you hear our conversation?
Staff:n-no ma'am...
You:good...never talk about it ever again...never tell what you saw to anyone...I would let you pass this time...but the next time?...not any more...okay?
Staff:yes miss Sunny...

She was about to leave but I said my last words

You:remember...I have eyes and ears around here...I can hear you...I can see you...*smirks*...and don't have any intention to lie to me okay?...(she nods)...you are dismissed...

She runs as fast as she can. And you went inside.

Jungkook:I-is she alright??
Kris:I don't know...
You:I'm fine. That old lady just said something shocking. And don't ask what she said. You know what I'll say.
Taehyung:what will you say??

You walk to the door and opened it you look back at them with a cold stare.

You: A lie.*smirk*

And you left with a cold vibe.

HyunA's POV

Me(HyunA):Sunny!
Lisa:I'll try to talk to her!
Me:*smacks Kris' head*
Kris:Yah-
Me:what are you doing?! Go get something useful!
Kris:Like what?!
Me:Something that can calm her down you little idiot!!

He runs outside and I try to think of something to do what happened....I then realised something might happen...I call Lisa and put it on speaker so the boys would also hear it