Chapter 38

Previously

My jagi...

Present

When they said that my heart starts to pump so fast...

You:J-Jagi?
BTS:Well if you call us Oppa, we'll call you jagi! But only if we're alone.*winks*
You:*blush* s-sure...

I look down in embarrassment but the ride must go on!

~time skip~

Jin:We're here!

When Jin said that we all go down and I look up and see...

You:Amusement Park?!
Jimin:Yup!
Namjoon:So we'll team up! When we get lost where do we go? At the entrance gate. When I group you guys where your partner goes, you follow Okay?...We're gonna group you guys into twos. Me to Jin, Jimin to Yoongi, Jungkook to Taehyung and Hoseok to sunny. Lunch we meet up at the Ferris wheel same as dinner okay?!
All:Yes sir!

Once we said that Jin goes to the counter and paid for our tickets. As he was done paying he distributed the tickets to us. And we went inside and handed the ticket to the guard!

First that laid on my eyes was the roller coaster! I look at hoseok and smirked, he smiled nervously...I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the roller coaster!!

While the roller coaster was starting I see hoseok a bit scared...I hold his hand and smiled...

You:Don't worry...I'm here...

He nods and I look at the front and shouted...

This is my fave! We're at the top! And the roller coaster falls down and everyone shouted scared but I shouted in joy...

You:YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!
Hoseok:HELLLLLPPP MEEEEE!!!

I just laugh at his cuteness!!

Hoseok's POV

Even though I'm scared, when I look at y/n... my fear goes away..she looks so beautiful  Wait...is that her real smile...

Your POV

When the ride was about to end we all shouted one more...

You:Mister!!!! One more!!!
Hoseok:Nooo!!
Mister:Sorry kid! You're out numbered!*he shrugs*
You:yahooooo!!!

The ride went again, and again hoseok did the same!!!

BTS POV(except hoseok)

When I was watching y/n she looks so happy...she smiled so much...her smile seems different though...Wait it that what they call ...her real smile?

Your POV

You:Hoseok put your hands up in the air!!
Hoseok:No!! I'm dying!!
You:Trust me!!

He just sighed and put his hands up and I shouted...

When the ride was finished we all went down. When my eyes laid in another ride! The Viking!!

Jin:Are you alright?!*laughing*
Hoseok:Do I look okay?!
You:Hoseok Oppa!!* I pointed at the Viking!*
Hoseok:Oh no...

I pulled him to the ride and he shouted

Hoseok:Don't just laugh you six pieces of nuggets! Help meee!!

After the ride...

Hoseok:I think I'm gonna die...
You:aigoo~~~

I hugged him from the back. And he giggled...

Hoseok:Hyung? Can I exchange with you?
Jin:Fine...
Jin:Come on sunny!!
You:Okay!! Let's ride the thing I rode a while ago with hoseok!
Jin:Oh no...HOSEOK LET EXCHANGE AGAIN!!!

BTS laughs at him and I giggled...

~time skip~ Night time

We were all walking around,just chilling...

Rm:umm...later there's gonna be a fireworks show so...
Maknae:Fireworks?! Yes!!!
You:can we ride that Ferris wheel??
Jin:Sure!

We all ride the Ferris wheel and of course we grouped into two cause the seats...ya know!! I was a bit scared to look down, it was too high, I just gulp but I did it quietly so that Jin Oppa won't notice...then he coughs...

Jin:Are you scared?
You:N-no!

He grin and looks down...he then holds my hand which made me look at him...

Jin:Don't worry...I'm here...

I just stared at him...

Author's POV

While y/n was staring at Jin. She didn't notice that their faces were centimetres away from each other...then...

Your POV

While I was staring at Jin. I then felt warm lips on mine...I saw Jin kissing me?! I just closed my eyes and kiss back.

(A/n: OH MA HOLY SH- I CANT BREATHE!!😆 sorry back to the story)

After a while, We both pulled away and turn blushing crazily...

Jin:S-Sorry...
You:I-it's Fine...*bite lips*

Jin's POV

My hand traveled to my lips and touch it,I just smiled...

Your POV

As the ride was finished I went down and go to the place where the fire works are settled. Not long after the show started...

And I watched the fireworks

When I suddenly felt my hand touching another hand...I look at my hand and see Jin's hand holding mine...

"Yah!! My heart!! Stop beating so fast!!stop!!"

Jin's POV

While y/n was watching the show I secretly took a picture of her...and I held her hand...she look at me and we both stared at each other...

BTS POV(except Jin)

I was watching the show till I saw Jin/hyung holding y/n's HAND?!! I feel kinda jealous... but that won't stop me!! Just wait a little...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You will be mine...

_____________________________

End of chapter

A/n:Kyahhhhh!! I'm dying because of this chapter!! (R.I.P. October 5 2018!!-last words- help me!!!)