Chapter 51

(Don't play the music yet)

Previously

Bitch...

Present

Ji hyun:What brings you here in my party??
You:the party's over. Time for you to go to hell...
Ji hyun:And Why??
You:don't act innocent. I know you're the one who killed dad. All these times you were the one who killed dad,grandma and mom!!
Ji hyun:*grins*your mom was a distraction to my plans...besides, she deserves to die and your father...now stop dreaming...boys shoot her..
Steve:if they shoot her,they'll die first!

She looks up shocked...

You:Now...just surrender and everything will be fine...
Ji hyun:NO!!

(Play the music now)

She then grabs jimin and push him forward as she points a gun at him...

You:Jimin!!

I was about to run to him when.

Ji Hyun:you step one more, this kid dies...
Jimin:No!! Continue y/n!! Do it!! I'm fine!!
You:No!! I'm not crazy!!
Jimin:It's now or never!!
Ji hyun:aww~ how sweet...this must be your love...and those other six boys...

Her men points a gun at them. Steve and his men were about to shoot them when...

You:No!! Don't shoot!!
Ji Hyun:*sighs* what a pity...fine...let's make a bet...
You:okay...If I do something that will put a shock in this place...you would let him go and you can punch,slap and kick me how much you want...
Ji Hyun:Deal...let's see what shocking thing you can do?? What can a pretty,talented,brave and ruthless girl like you,can do to shock me... there's no other thing you can do since I already know what you are capable in...the whole world knows what you can do...what else haven't you shown...
You:You're wrong...you don't know anything... but there's something that I haven't done or shown before...I never even done it before... until now...
Ji hyun:impress me...

I closed my eyes as I slowly look up with tears in my eyes...and I...kneeled...I place my hands in front...

You:please...let him go...mom...

Her eyes widened not only I called her mom after what she have done because I kneeled...

Jong Suk:Y/n!!!!
Iu:NO!!!
Sung Kyung:She has never kneeled before...
Felix:she marked her words that she'll never kneel...
BTS:and she kneeled...for us...

I look straight in her eyes...

You:I'm...begging you...
Ji Hyun:I'm impressed that you kneeled...I'm amazed cause you broke one of your "marked words" and I am shocked that you broke it because of these boys name Kim Namjoon, Kim Seok Jin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook...you broke it...for love...well,as promised and dealt...I shall let him go...

She lets him go and she started walking up to me...I look up and see jimin being pulled by Kai and Chanyeol...I look at all of them and smile weakly...

She then started kicking me very hard, Punching me like there's no tomorrow, and slapping me to hell...I then started coughing out blood but she didn't care,she continued having the time of her life...which is killing me slowly...just like what they did to my father...

All POV

We saw y/n being beaten up just like what they did to Mr. Lee/dad...we were crying so hard... we tried to run to her but she looks at us and shook her head... then something rang on my head... "don't worry...I have a plan..." those were the words she said at the limo...

"Is this her plan...killing herself..."

Your POV

I was slowly losing my mind...then my head started flashing up some memories of what I said...
_________
"Don't worry...I have a plan"——-y/n*smiles*
_________
"Promise me you'll stay alive..."——mom
" yes mommy!!"———y/n
_________
"Protect your siblings...and your friends..."——dad
"I promise..."——-y/n
"Don't promise me...mark it..."———dad
"Yes dad...I marked it already..."——-y/n
_________
"It's not the end of the world! There are people who still loves you...we love you!...I love you..."——Yoongi
_________
"I promise I'll protect you...all of you"——-y/n
_________
"I shall stay alive...for you guys..."——y/n
_________
(if the music stops please play it again)

Those words...I marked them...and when I mark my words I never break them...all of this is planned...she's such a fool...she's right in my hole...

Ji Hyun:Is this the strongest girl??? Here she is!!

She then pushes me to the ground..my unnies were about to run when I look at them and smirk...they slowly smile as they know what I'm doing...I look at Ji Hyun and she smirk...

Ji Hyun:There you have it!!! A weak one!!! She's half dead!! She's fearless?! No she's not...she's nothing but another girl!!

She turns around proud...

I slowly stood up straight...like I don't have any scars...I laugh...

She turns around shocked...

You:...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You're wrong...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Very wrong...*smirks*

_____________________________

End of chapter