Chapter 21

Previously

....I don't think so....

Present

You:Hazel...Race mode...
Hazel:Race mode on...

Inside your car had glowing lights...Jimin was mesmerised...then you drove into full speed...your car's roof became invisible inside,out which people can see you driving...you see those bitches who insulted you ,shocked...

You:Is the race still on??*smirks*

They got mad and tried to catch up...they were at your back...I then see a small truck coming...I smirk...I run in full speed and they followed...Jimin was warning me...but I didn't listen...once the truck was near...I turn the the right lane and drive....I can see in my side mirror that they stopped...they nearly got crushed...I just smirk...

You:race mode off...

The race mode turned off and turn back to normal...we then arrive at the house and jimin look at me..

Jimin:I'm never letting you drive...
You:come on admit it...you had fun...
Jimin:a little...but still...Oh god... I think I wet myself...

I just laugh...and I got out off the car and grab the groceries...as I walked in the house and they all look at me then at jimin who was literally kissing the floor...

All:what in the world happen to him???
Jimin:She drove the car in Race mode...
Unnies:SUNNY!!! WHAT DID WE TOLD YOU ABOUT THE RACE MODE!!!
You:what?! Those bitches insulted me and my baby!!!those motherf**kers think that their car is cool?! It looks like a dump shit metal across the street!!!

.............

You:AW!!AW!!AW!!! UNNIE!!! LOOK IM SORRY!!!!AHHHHH!!I PROMISE I WONT DO IT AGAIN!!
Jisoo:Yeah right!! You've told me the same thing for the 26th time!!HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO REMIND YOU,YOURE ONLY 15!!YOURE ONLY MUTURE!!
dara:AND ALSO!!DONT CURSE!!ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF US!!
You:I promise!! Please!!!!look if you push me to the pool you'll make the biggest mistake in your life!!

.....

Jisoo and dara:no!
You:wait- NO! NO! NO-

They threw me to the pool...

You:Help!!
Unnies:don't fool us! We know you can swim!!
You:C-RAM—PS!!!*drowning*

All of them jump to save me...when they all put me to the ground I just laugh...

All:WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!
You:Bunch of idiots!! I wasn't drowning!! I was just playing around!!

As I said that I got smacks in the head from my Unnies and oppas...I then see hoseok just standing there...I stand up and walk to the shelf wear the towels were...I had a hard time because of my clothes...damn it!!...then he grabs my towel and dries me...

Hoseok:You're so cute~
You:No I'm not~*pouts*
Hoseok:Yeah right...

Hoseok's POV

When I was drying her hair her face is so gorgeous, with water dripping to her nose and hair sliding to her face...