Chapter 44

(If the music stops play it again)
Previously

Shoot...

Present

As he closes his eyes waiting for a loud bang. But nothing was heard. I smirked as he didn't noticed as I was distracting him I took the bullets. He opens his eyes as he see me smirking at him...I walk back wards and took my gun and point it at him as I aim for a shoot...

Dad:I thought I...
You:That's what you thought...*shows the bullets* as time goes by...I became even more wise...
Dad:I...
You:the only option is to put your guns down...
Dad:um...
You:I guess you were right...I am not the old y/n...

He looks at his guards and nod. The guards puts their guns down and put their hands up...

You:For the first time...you listened to me...now hear me out...
Dad:You've got a minute...
You:they're innocent. They have nothing to do with your money. They're too young to die nor suffer life...All of our lives are in danger,now that the enemy knows who I care for...please. Stop killing the innocent... I accept the fact that we kill those who stole from us... but these people didn't steel...they asked for it...yes,they promised they'll give it back. But they have a reason why up to this day they haven't fulfil that promise... dad, stop this nonsense...and listen to the truths that I'm telling you...for mom...
???:what a lovely speech~

As this unknown person points the gun at dad...as his(unknown)guards goes around and points each gun at the gang...

???:Kneel!!

As my father kneels and my gang kneels, together with Bangtan, I firmly stay still...

???:You're still the same...stubborn as your mother!
You:you're also still the same...always be the one to ask for a rematch...
???:You'll regret what you said...
You:I never regret.

As I Shoot at his hand for him to drop his gun. As I Shoot,the whole gang moves and kicks the asses of those guards. My dad stands up and punch him and move aside. As this unknown person attempts to grab his gun I kicked his gun away and I kicked his face with my knee and his stomach using my foot.

He falls to the ground as he frowns...I look around and see his men pinned to the ground. He slowly stands up and wipes his blood from his mouth.

You:Still don't give up?
???:You're too confident. Let's see if you still have your confidence when you see this.

The television suddenly opens revealing a video call. And it reveals felix.

Felix:NOONA!!
Dad:felix!
You:felix...
???:Kill one of bangtan in front of me. And I'll tell my men to release him.
You:where is he?!
Felix:Noona, I'm just outside the house. I'm in their van!!! Help me Noona!!!*crying*
???:who should you pick?? Your brother's life? Or Bangtan's...

I was just there...standing...staring at my brother's tears that were flowing down his cheeks...I gulp as I look at Yoongi...I look at him deeply...as he shakes his head...I turn to my brother crying. I bit my lip as I look down. I turn to Yoongi and as I look up I see him tearing up...a tear escaping from my eye as I bite my lip

You:I'm sorry...
Yoongi:There must be another way
...please...don't tell me you're gonna do it...
You:there's no other option...I have to...
Yoongi:You promised... you marked your word!
???:tick, tock...tick,tock...the time's running...
You:I did...
Yoongi:then why...
You:Don't worry...this will just hurt like an ant's bite...
???:oh, it'll hurt like hell cause your childhood friend killed you...*maniac laugh*

I pointed the gun at him and aim...before I shoot I whispered...

You:*whispers* I have a plan...
Yoongi:Yes, I know you have a plan! A plan to kill me!!
???:some people do get wrong...I told you...you'll regret what you said...
You:I am never wrong...I never regret...

As I Shoot at him...a loud bang was heard across the room...the bullet was on his chest as he slowly falls down...

You:Now...I killed one of Bangtan...which is my childhood best friend...will your release my brother!...
???:as what the deal said...I will...

I look the screen and saw my brother pushed out of the car and as my sibling runs to him and hugged him with tears...the video call ended and I look at Yoongi's body...

I slowly look at this unknown guy as he smirks. He said his goodbyes and left...the rest runs to Yoongi and hugged him...some still hasn't processed what happened...the fact that...I Shoot Yoongi...some says it's fine even though their minds are telling me that it wasn't...but before they leave I said my last words...

You:when I said I have a plan, I have a plan. When I say I never get wrong, I never get wrong. When I say I never regret, I never regret...you must be thinking, that if I could kill a childhood friend which was 10 years of friendship...I could easily kill a 9 year to 1...I marked those words...that I'll never attempt to kill you...
Dad:y/n...
You:*sniffs* I'm not gonna blame you...this meet up ends now...if you'll need me...I'll be upstairs...

After that I go to my bedroom...and lay down

I Shoot him...yes...I admit...but trust me...I didn't kill him...cause When I say I never get wrong, I never get wrong. When I say I never regret, I never regret...and when I say I have a plan...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I have a plan...

_____________________________

End of chapter