Chapter 39

(Please don't play the music yet)

Previously

You will be mine...

Present

Your POV

When the show was over. When I was about to explore I saw a smoothie store. So I walk to it and was about to buy some when Namjoon stops me and he walk in the line..

You:Yah!
Namjoon:I would like a double chocolate smoothie with a cherrypicked and frosting on the top.

The girl made his order and Namjoon go away. When I ask the same order,cause that was suppose to be my order,The girl said they're out of stack. So move away and pouted...

Namjoon:Here...I ordered it for You...

My face lit up and I sit down and put the smoothie on the table and drink it. Then Namjoon did the same. I sit up and look at him confused. He just smiles and shrugs. I just continue to drink the smoothie...

After I drank the smoothie I started walking and exploring with the boys behind me...Then we crossed a park...

I was enjoying the view but then I stopped and turn around to see the boys

I was enjoying the view but then I stopped and turn around to see the boys...they look at me and tilted their heads and smile...I smile back...they went closer and walk beside me...

You:So...how did you guys know I love amusement parks?
Namjoon:We never knew actually.
You:Nah...my unnies told me...
Hoseok:Aish! Those girls! Well it's Because of Yoongi...
You:*laugh* you guys are bad at lying! . My unnies never told me! you should learn not to let go. Don't give up. My unnies never told me!
Jin:Aigoo!*ruffles my hair*
You:Yah!*pouts*

And they all laugh...

You:Thanks...
BTS:For What?
You:Well it's been long since I last went to an amusement park...
Taehyung:When was the last time you went to an amusement park anyway...
You:Well before my mom died.*shrugs*

I was walking but then I noticed they stop I turn around and see them looking down...

Taehyung:I'm sorry...
You:Sorry for what?
Taehyung:For asking...
You:Yah! It's fine! Don't be sad!

Their face lit up a bit and started walking by my side again...

(You can play the music now)

You:Waaaahh...it's so pretty out here...*smile*
BTS:Yeah...but you know who's more pretty?
You:Who??

I was walking and they stopped walking...

BTS:You...

I stopped walking and look at them...everything went slow motion... then it started snowing...they stared at me and bit their lips...