Chapter 27

4K words this time! (:

Please please, comment throughout the chapter. They literally make my day and I reply back.

I also would like to dedicate this chapter to noufcutie for always commenting throughout the chapter, and Rivalry for making the awesome cover photo for this book. *dedicating from now on*

IF YOU HAVENT YET, PLEASE VOTE WHAT YOU WANT THE CHAPTER TO BE ABOUT HERE:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S4_5ZTdI76ZN63erwbglsgfs82sK4-rUhh8IBBXgS1Y/viewform?usp=send_form

SEQUEL QUESTIONS PART 2 (PLEASE VOTE VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!):

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-zlQMDUTOsbuLgH-bkjbSDtfZgL4CHQD5WsVL6kh57I/viewform?usp=send_form

Please vote and comment!

Follow Harry's Instagram which is:

harrystyles_stdb

And Emily's Instagram which is:

emiliabharris

Please don't forget to answer the questions in the end notes. (:

- - - - - - -

On the second of September, my dad and Lissa arrived home and we spent the day at the movie theaters, and dinner at a restaurant Lissa said people who are trying to lose weight go to.

"They have salads, and low carb meals, and food fat people should eat rather than the junk that they usually eat." She says, staring at me as we walk into the restaurant.

We all, except Lissa, agreed that we'd just like a dinner at home. Of course I tried to dodge the whole family dinner but my dad said I promised him half a day so I had no choice.

The whole eating together as family thing was a bad idea. Very bad idea. We were all on edge. I was close to ripping Lissa's extensions off, Lissa was close to bird scratching me.. again, my dad was so close to yelling at all of us for causing a scene at the dinner table, and Margaret felt the need to bring up the baby she's carrying.

"What?!" My dad's head turns to Margaret in an instant.

"I'm having a grandchild!" Lissa rejoices, letting go of my wrist, and I letting go of her hair.

This is what you call step mother and daughter bonding.

"It's Harry's." She smiles, rubbing her flat stomach.

"The next word that comes out of your mouth better be Potter."

"He's a sweet boy." Lissa tries to convince my dad. "He's a sweet boy, right?"

"He is." Margaret nods to my dad. "He's agreed to be in my child's life."

I couldn't help but laugh.

Their heads turn to me and Margaret's face turns to a worried one.

She's such a liar.

"What?" Lissa seethes.

"Nothing. Nothing." I chuckle.

"Is there a problem?"

"I just- Nevermind." I bite my lip, and hold in my laugh.

"You're just jealous Harry doesn't love you enough to make a baby with you." She insults, and I burst out in laugher.

"And you think Harry loves Margaret?"