Chapter 21

WARNING: TRIGGERS TRIGGERS AND SAP AND ALSO AUSTRALIAN BOYS

OH MY GOD GUYS 9.2K WORDS THIS TIME. I REALLY CANT. I NEED TO RESTRAIN MYSELF SOMETIMES

IVE ADDED SOME PEOPLE AND I HOPE YOU ARENT MAD ABOUT THAT AND IM SORRY IF THE CHAPTER IS SAPPY AND EMOTIONAL AND TOO CUTE TO HANDLE.

AND IVE MADE UP MY MIND ABOUT MAKING EACH CHAPTER ABOUT THEIR DAYS SO THAT THE CHAPTER IS LONGER AND THE STORY GOES BY SLOWER SO YEAH.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

QOTD: How did you find my story? From Wattpad? Tumblr? From someone else? Comment please. ((:

- - - - - - -

I heard loud multiple man voices coming from downstairs. It was probably Lauren watching a T.V show.

I woke up and Harry wasn't beside me, he was probably making breakfast or something.

I hopped off the bed, and stretched. He walked back in.

"I went to the bathroom. If you need it, it's down the hall."

I shook my head, "I'm just thirsty. I'm gonna get a drink, come with me?"

"I'll be there in a bit."

I nodded and walked out.

The voices of men loudened and I realized one of them were my dad's.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs, and was visible enough for Mr. Styles to see. He waved and smiled.

"Emily! Come out here. We have breakfast."

I prayed for about 2 seconds then awkwardly walked to where he was at.

"Hi dad." His eyes were widened, and he was looking me up and down.

"Tell me you have a daughter." My dad said to Mr. Styles.

"Oh, she's doesn't live here anymore. I just have Harry now."

My dad was breathing loudly, and I froze.

"Go to the house."

"Baby, so what time are we going to the ink sup-" Harry stopped in his tracks when he saw my dad. "Hi Mr. Emily's dad."

"Emilia! Go to the house!" I shuffled and quickly walked to the house.

"How could you be so stupid Emmy?" I heard my dad complain as we both exited the Styles residence. "I can't believe you!"

"And you're not gonna say anything? I'm so disappointed. Do you know how many times I've warned you about him? Em-"

"Nothing happened." I snapped, throwing my hands in the air.

I pushed the door open, and he followed me in.

"We aren't done here!"

"What is going on here?" Lissa said, walking out from the kitchen.

"None of your business."

"Watch your tone! I am your mother." She says, insulted.

"You are not my mother! Don't claim that you're something you're not!" I yelled.

"Don't yell at my mother."

"Stay out of my fucking business! Fuck!"

"If you kept your legs closed, then maybe we wouldn't be in it!" My dad said out of now where.

I was so shocked that I couldn't say or do anything but run to my room.

I locked the door, and blocked it off with a chair just in case my dad or his other family decides to unlock it with a key that they all have except me.