Chapter 26

REALLY SORRY THAT ITS ONLY 3.3K AND VERY REALLY SORRY THAT I DIDNT UPDATE FOR 9 DAYS.

Remember when I said that I couldn't update regularly because I broke my phone? Well I got a new one so I will be updating regularly now! Yay!!

Also, the reason why I asked if you want less of Lissa in the story is because of this chapter and upcoming chapters soooooo..

Warning: Gushy, probably too gushy for people's taste. I don't know. I liked the taste to be honest.

IF YOU HAVENT YET, PLEASE VOTE WHAT YOU WANT THE CHAPTER TO BE ABOUT HERE:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S4_5ZTdI76ZN63erwbglsgfs82sK4-rUhh8IBBXgS1Y/viewform?usp=send_form

SEQUEL QUESTIONS PART 2 (PLEASE VOTE VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!):

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-zlQMDUTOsbuLgH-bkjbSDtfZgL4CHQD5WsVL6kh57I/viewform?usp=send_form

Please vote and comment!

Follow Harry's Instagram which is:

harrystyles_stdb

And Emily's Instagram which is:

emiliabharris

We were standing in the front row, his arms wrapped around my waist, and my head lying on his chest as Ed sang Kiss Me.

"Some things haven't changed." I whispered to Harry.

"What do you mean?"

"You took me the festival to go win Brandy her toy, and you brought me to London to go to a rave party. And you lied about both of them just so you can take me to watch Ed perform."

"Some things will never change." He kisssed the top of my head.

"Kiss me like you want to be loved. You wanna be loved, wanna be loved." I started singing along.

"This feels like falling in love, falling in love." He sang along too.

"We're falling in love." We sang together.

I looked at him and he was watching Ed perform.

I tip toed and pecked him lips. He looked down at me and smiled.

"This feels like falling in love." Ed continued. "You're falling in love."

My head shot up because Déjà vu.

This is what exactly happened at the festival, (literally bc copy and paste lol)

Ed looked at us as the song ended, and I waved at him. He waved back and grinned.

"You guys made it." He said into the microphone, and suddenly everyone looked at us.

"How was the rave party, Em?"

I narrowed my eyes at Harry. I looked back at Ed and gave him two thumbs up.

"Come up backstage!" Ed shouted, and Harry grabbed my hand.

"These perfomances are about 1 and a half hours, and there is a bathroom backstage."

I nodded and walked behind him hand-in-hand.

We went backstage, and stood behind a curtain and watched Ed talk to the crowd. His arms were yet again around my waist, my back facing his front, and his head lie on top of my shoulder.

"This song is called UNI." The crowd clapped. "It's a new song, my good friend, Harry, co-written it with me and it's about his good friend."