Chapter 22 Alternative

PLEASE VOTE FOR WHAT YOU WANT THE SEQUEL TO STDB TO BE ABOUT HERE:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S4_5ZTdI76ZN63erwbglsgfs82sK4-rUhh8IBBXgS1Y/viewform?usp=send_form

Sorry that it's only 3.1k words this time. I wasn't really into this chapter, I felt like I was babbling.

This chapter is called Ch. 22 Alternative because I wrote another one, and the other isn't as cute as this one, and you guys would have probably hated me if I posted the other one so here's this one.

But anyways, here's the next chapter.

WARNING: VERY GUSHY AND SOMETHING YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR EXCEPT ITS NOT ACTUALLY WHAT IT IS, ITS PART OF IT. lol

- - - - - - -

I woke up to annoying birds chirping.

Harry's arm was tangled around my waist, and his leg over mine. I carefully tried removing his body parts off of mine without waking him up.

He groaned, and stretched his arms and legs out.

He opened his eyes and smiled, "Hi baby."

"Hi." I smiled, and he pecked my lips.

"What time is it?" He asks, pulling the blanket off of our bodies.

I pulled my phone and charger off of the socket on the wall and checked the time.

"2:12 in the afternoon." He put on a shirt and stared at me as I sat on his bed with his white sheets on my legs.

"What?" I timidly ask, pulling the blanket to my face.

"Nothing.." He smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me up. "Are you staying here for lunch? Or are you gonna go home?"

"I should go home and shower.."

"Kiss and Diss?" He smirked, pulling me towards him, and pushing me against the door.

"Something like that." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He leaned in, but I turned my head and pressed a finger against his lips.

"Morning breath."

"I don't care."

I grabbed his face, and gave him a really quick kiss. I turned around and walked out of his room.

"Heyyyyyyy." He whined, running out of his room and towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around so I was facing him.

I laughed, as he tickled me. "Stop stop." I said, out of breath.

"Give me a kiss."

"I did!"

He shook his and puckered his lips. My lips touched his. His hands found their way to my face, and deepened our kiss.

"Make me lunch?" I said, as I cut off our kiss.

"Fine."

We walked down the stairs, and found Harry's dad and soon-to-be step mom in the kitchen with a girl with an agenda.

"Hi! You must be Harry!" The girl smiles, and walks towards Harry. "And you must be Gemma, his sister?" She hugged us.

"No I'm his-"

"She's my-"

What are we?! I really don't know.

"She's not Gemma." Harry's father says.