Chapter 25

WARNING: AND I KNOW I DO TOO MUCH OF THIS BUT PLOT TWIST

6.6K words this time, and I'm sorry for the delay. I still haven't got a new phone, so I've been trying to stay home so I can update on my laptop, because usually I write when I'm on the road, or outside of my house with my phone.

Comment here if you want more of Nathaniel (Daniel Sharman, man crush may I add) and/or Jackson (character still undecided, and check the very first chapter if you dont know who he is) in the story. (:

IF YOU HAVENT YET, PLEASE VOTE WHAT YOU WANT THE CHAPTER TO BE ABOUT HERE:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S4_5ZTdI76ZN63erwbglsgfs82sK4-rUhh8IBBXgS1Y/viewform?usp=send_form

SEQUEL QUESTIONS PART 2 (PLEASE VOTE VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!):

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-zlQMDUTOsbuLgH-bkjbSDtfZgL4CHQD5WsVL6kh57I/viewform?usp=send_form

Please vote and comment!

Follow Harry's Instagram which is:

harrystyles_stdb

And Emily's Instagram which is:

emiliabharris

Also follow the new stdb tumblr blog:

jfc-harrystyles.tumblr.com

- - - - - - - - - -

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes, and Harry not next to me. I huffed, and got up, throwing my hair in a bun and walking to the bathroom. I pulled my pants down and sat on the toilet, staring at my blood stained panties.

I groaned and grabbed a tampon from a shelf next to me. I peed and slipped on the tampon, washing my hands and heading downstairs.

Once again, I smelled breakfast in the kitchen and Harry standing in front of the stove with an apron around his waist, and a spatula in his hand. I smiled, and leaned against the door.

He turned around with a 2 plates of eggs, sausage, and toast, and smiled when he noticed I was there.

"I'd be a lot happier if I woke up beside you, you know?" I said, walking towards him.

"I was gonna stay in bed but I thought you'd be a lot happier if you woke up with breakfast right in front of you." He grabbed my face and kissed my lips.

"Was that a fat joke?"

"And I also saw the blood stain you left on your bed sheet, so here's breakfast. You're welcome." He grinned, and sat in front of me.

I swooned, and kissed him again.

"You can't kiss me for no longer than 10 seconds because I might be tempted to fuck you right here." He said, giving me a quick peck on the lips because eating his food.

I laughed and ate with him.

"So there's this party a couple hours from here tomorrow, and I want to take you. And you can't say no because I am taking you whether you like it or not." He smiled at me.

"Well okay then." I laughed. "What time is it at?"

"It's at 6, but we're leaving tonight because its a four hour drive."

I almost choked on my breakfast. "That's more than a couple of hours Harry."

"Okay, it's a couple hours plus a couple more."

"It's at 6 in the morning?" I complain. "Who throws a party at 6 in the morning?"

"It's at 6 at night but were leaving tonight because traffic."