Chapter 15

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.

I LOVE READING COMMENTS, THEY MEAN THE WORLD TO ME.

- - - - - - -

I couldn't stop laughing at him.

"Oh my god. Get over it. It's been hours already." He groaned.

"I know but I can't believe that you quoted a line!" I blurted out. He scrunched his brows and rolled his eyes.

"It was an accident. Shut up already."

"She doesn't even go here." I mocked him, in a low voice.

I laughed so much that I started crying.

He threw a pillow at me and I fell to the ground.

He then started laughing and I looked at him with narrowed eyes. My look softened and I smiled a little when his eyes crinkled and he started clapping his hands.

He's so adorable.

His face hardened when he noticed my stare.

"What?"

"N-nothing." I stuttered.

His lips went into a straight line and he checked his phone.

"It's 7:30. Why aren't your family home yet?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck.

"I don't know. Probably doing family stuff." I shrugged and headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water. "Are you thirsty? Hungry?"

"Yeah, a beer? And shouldn't you be included with their 'family stuff'?"He says, hand quoting family stuff.

"No, you can't have beer. You can have water. Plus, I don't really feel like I'm a part of that family, and I think they feel the same way." I tossed him a water bottle and he rolled his eyes and downed it.

"Well there's gonna be a barbecue at Brandy's in an hour or so. Wanna come?" He says, typing away on his phone, not bothering to look at me at all.

"Who barbecues this late?" I comment, glancing at the clock on top of the doorway.

"We do. So yes or no?"

"Yeah, whatever." I answer, walking out of the kitchen and into my bedroom.

"What's the weather tonight?" I ask Harry as he enters my room with his hands stuffed into his pockets.

"18 degrees (celsius)." He answers and I rummaged through my closet looking for a warm outfit to wear.

"You check the weather before picking out an outfit?" He asks, interested.

He watches me as I decide whether to wear shorts or not.

"Well, yeah. Don't you?"

"No, I really only wear black pants and either a white or black shirt. Haven't you noticed?" He asks, pointing to his outfit.

"Mhmm." I reply, mentally pulling my hair because I cannot find an outfit to wear.

"Why are you having such a hard time? It's not like your trying to impress anybody." He answers for himself. "Wait are you?"

I smirked and say:

"Yeah." I pull out a short dress and put it over my body. I look at the mirror and spin. "For Eli."

"You did not just.." He mumbles.

He clears his throat and speaks.

"You should wear that white flowy top and those black shorts with the white stripes. The ones you wore to the festival." He suggests, and walks towards me.