Chapter 20

OMG GUYS I WROTE 6.6K NOTES BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL.

PLEASE DONT FORGOT TO COMMENT AND LIKE. I LOVE READING COMMENTS.

Sorry for the plot twists, and anything you don't agree with in the story.

THERE IS ALOT OF GUSH AND IMMATURITY AND PDA AND CUTE STUFF AND IM SORRY IF YOU GUYS ARENT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT :-/

- - - - - - - -

He just stared at me. I wiped my tear stained cheek. And he just stared at me. A couple minutes later, he stood up and I watched him open the door. He walked out and Niall barged in. He ran to my side, but I just excused him and laid down.

I don't know if he was shocked or if he just wanted to get something out of me. Like he just wanted to hear my stories just so he can laugh about it later. Or maybe he was shocked, not because I was raped, but because he can't take my virginity like he'd hoped for. Either way I was really upset.

- - - - - - - -

The next day, I was awoken by a very wet Elijah. He just got done showering.

"Jump in the showers. We're leaving for Isaac's and Lynette's college in half an hour."

My eyes widened. I looked at Niall who was slipping on his Adidas. And Elijah who was staring down at me, water drops dripping from his hair and bleeding to my white sheets. Why the hell didn't they wake me earlier?

"Why the hell didn't you guys wake me earlier?"

They looked at each other, and looked back at me.

"You were sniffling all night dude. We thought you didn't get enough sleep."

"Well I did."

I was lifting the blanket off my body. The curtains were quickly opened, and the sun perfectly shined our room.

"What the fuck Eli?!" I hid behind my arm, and glared at him.

"It's to wake you up."

"It got me too man." Niall said.

"Well then it's to wake both of you up. Geez." Eli says, pulling his underwear up his legs under his towel. "Now hop in the shower."

- - - - - - -

"Okay so the tour is two hours. They're just going to be showing us around the campus, and the dorms, and stuff."

"I don't want to tour around a college I'm not going to go to."

Harry and I weren't on speaking terms. It was actually very awkward because he was usually the one starting and continuing a conversation. So obviously the trip to the college was quiet.

"Ehh why not? I might even consider going to college next year." Harry said standing next to Lynette and Isaac. I didn't tell him that I was jealous that he was fucking Lynette because that'd be stupid. I smiled even though my skin crawled.

"We did come here to check out your college Lyn."

Niall and Eli joined and so did Katrina.

"Okay, well we're going to go get breakfast."

Anthony walked up to Harry with his hand out.

"You aren't taking my car. If you want to leave, take a cab."

Brandy and Nicole groaned, flicking Harry off. He smirked and nodded. Anthony, Zayn, Nicole and Brandy walked away.

I thought Zayn couldn't stand them? He's probably just hungry. Or maybe he's fucking Nicole? Or Brandy? Or ... Anthony? Hahaha.