Chapter 4 (NEEDS REVISING)

"Why'd you choose me?" I ask, trying to avoid any sexual interactions.

"Wild guess." He shrugged.

"Stop lying." I lifted my head up.

"I remembered your smell, and it was easy because you were the only girl who was wearing pants." He pulled me from the loops of my pants. "Which I would more than willingly like to take off."

I softly push him back.

"Let's talk first."

"You're no fun." He pouted.

"I know." I yawned.

"You tired?" He asks, stupidly.

I gave him a no shit Sherlock look and he laughed.

"You're so stupid." I laughed, which was supposed to be a friendly 'stupid'.

His eyes darkened and I shut up.

"You fucking little mouth needs to shut up sometimes before it gets you in trouble." He spits.

He grabbed my wrists and put it above my head.

"Keep it there." He demands.

He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled down my zipper in one swift movement.

Before he can do anything. We heard a knock on the door.

"Times up!" Anthony knocked on the door.

I quickly pulled my pants up and fixed my hair.

He laughed and opened the door.

He pulled me back by my wrist before I can leave the room.

"We're not done." He smirked.

"Yeah whatever." I sing-songed, happy that we barely had any interaction whatsoever, walking out of the room.

I sat down on a chair and Harry sat down on the couch.

"Are we still sleeping here?" I ask Brandy

She shrugged before nodding.

"Have you gotten your stuff from my car?" Harry asks. She shook her head.

"Can you come with me please?" He looks at her, while she bats her eyes.

I can't stop the pang of jealousy from starting when he agrees.

They both stand up as the rest of us change into pajamas.

After 5 minutes of changing, and brushing our teeth. We finally exited.

"They're not back yet." I ask, the girls laugh and the boys nod.

"Don't wait up on them. They're probably fucking right now." Eli chuckles.

The boys are already shirtless and in their basketball shorts.

My stomach turns when they both enter the house with their hair all messed up.

"We're back." Brandy states.

Obviously.

They were both already changed.

Brandy and Nicole shared the couch.

Me, Katrina, Lynette, Elijah, Isaac, Anthony and Harry slept on the floor.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Around 12, I woke up to the guys playing Fifa and the girl's making lunch.

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty." Eli says as I stand up.

"Hi." I quickly say before heading to the bathroom. I peed then washed my hands.