fifteen

"You don't understand how I've always been the outcast."

ester +

So tonight is the night where Sherry is having her baby shower but doesn't know since we've been planning on this ever since she's been in bed for having a lot of nausea, dizziness, and feel really tired.

I came up with the idea in doing the party over at our hometown, Omaha, since instead of us just hanging out, we could meet up with my family and some friends and have the night of our lives.

John convinced her in going to Omaha to supposedly meet someone who is interested for a collaboration with him since he now wants to be a rapper as well.

What is up with these people wanting to become rappers and all? Like, you can be something else instead of rapping. What's the point of it?

We are currently at the hotel where we set up the whole party for her at the hotel's ballroom for events.

John and Sherry are here but to not make it suspicious, John went to go show her where he used to live before they moved to my neighborhood and all his favorite places.

The guys and I, including Carlitos and Melissa, are hanging pink decorations around and setting up the tables with pink covers and sprinkle pink flower petals on the table to make it look more pretty.

"Alright, is that it?" I ask to every one who's doing different positions around the big wide room already filled with white and pink cloths on top of the table and some pink flowers in the middle.

"Yeah, I just need to hang the balloons up and everything will be ready." Melissa says as she's reaching up to the corner of the wall and pins the balloon with tape to make it hold. She gets down the ladder, and begins with the rest remaining.

+++

"Baby, are you ready yet?" I see Nate kicking the base of the bed desperately making the wooden part squeak a little.

I add the dark red lipstick to my lips carefully and at the same time desperately putting the cap back on.

I fix my long, iron-curled hair and check my makeup before I go into the room where Nate is still sighing boredly flipping through the channels.

He begins to whine before he talks, "Babe, how long yet?"

I strap on the heels strap to the third hole of them, and stand up to fix my white dress.

"Boy, don't you want me to look pretty?" I ask as I put my Victoria Secret perfume on my neck and all over me.

"I do, but you don't need to impress nobody. Only me." He says standing up to fix his black vest and black bow tie, outlining the muscles of his arms since its a little bit tight for him.

"Why do you think I dressed up like this? For you." I say reaching up to him to fix his slightly down bow tie that he tried to fix but couldn't.

"Yeah, you better have." He says, touching my cheekbones who are perfectly glowing.

"Stop, you're gonna mess my face." I back off of him.

"Your face is already messed up."

My eyes widen and mouth hangs not believing what he said.

I gasp, "You are so mean." I say, grabbing my clutch and walk out of the room.

I hear him chuckle as I wanna giggle as well but maintain myself from doing so.

"Babe, I was just playing. Chill." His deep voice catches up to me, hearing his voice in my ear making it tickle.

He wraps his arm around me, walking together to the elevator.