three

"Need to be alone for a minute or two,
We're losing touch I don't think I know you."

DON'T PLAY SONG YET!

ester +

"What a day!" I say as I enter my house with my heels on my hands throwing them across the room.

"And I guess that will be it for today, Ester. All your checklists are completed. Have a good day, Mrs. Valverde." My assistant says as she closes the door for me.

I go to my room and take off my dress and put on a an oversized t-shirt with no bottoms since it looks like a dress.

I take my makeup off and my hairstyle leaving it down as I'm heading down to the kitchen and grab a hot pocket throwing it in the microwave.

As soon as I am about to put music on, I hear my doorbell ring.

I open it, and see my long-time best friends who were there for me when I needed someone on the last day I was fully hurt.

"John? Sherry?" I look at both of them with small luggages on their hands.

They both turn and get surprised. "Oh, snap! Ester?! I didn't know you live here. How's it going?!" John says letting go of his luggage and hugs me.

I missed him so much that I squeezed him tightly like I have never been before. "I'm fine, I guess."

"You guess? Is something going on?"

"It's just that, since none of our friends live here then I just don't have no company and mostly I be here alone almost everytime. Yeah, other celebrities want to be my friends but it's not the same as when I was with you guys."

"What do you mean they don't live here? They just moved here in your neighborhood. Sam must've wrote the wrong address because when he send me his address he was already drunk with celebrating his new house. Well, the other guys too." Sherry says.

My eyes widen, "What? They live here now?! But, I thought they lived in Los Angeles!"

"Since a lot of girls would enter there mansion through a hole under their house, then they would invade their privacy and actually break the glass windows. They had to replace it 10 times because of that and it costed a lot since they were tall, giant glass windows. So, they had to move somewhere where there aren't many fans. So they moved here. Arizona." John explains.

"Holy! I didn't know they moved here. I only heard that they were moving but not here! I need to see them right now!" I squeal.

They both look at each other, and frown. "I don't think that's a good idea...Nate and his son are going to be there and also stay there for a few weeks."

I look down and nod lightly understanding.

"Look Ester, I know you may be thinking that why didn't they invite you but they really wanted to. They did. But, if the guys would've invite you and you seeing Nate there, you won't be able to handle that awkward situation. And I mean they did have to invite Nate to their house because they are brothers and they invite each other to almost every thing that they would do. That's their habit."

Sherry moved to hug me and rubs my back, "It's okay, Ester. If you need something, just call us and we'll be here. And don't worry, we won't tell them that you live here. It will ruin your life if Nate knows that you live here."

I give her a small smile as I feel a tear roll down my cheek. "Ester, don't cry. You may feel like you're all alone now but trust me, we have never forgotten you. You will always be the main one in our hearts. We're family and we don't forget each other, okay?" John rubs my shoulder trying to calm me down.