thirteen

"Lord, forgive me if I have hurt her for my mistakes."

Joey Vantes - For Her (DON'T PLAY SONG YET!)

ester +

"Nate!" I jump onto him, pulling him as close as I can and squeeze him.

"I missed you so much." I say, kissing his cheek.

"I missed you too, baby girl. So much."

I let go of him, "And what about me?!" I hear Carlitos voice down.

I pick him up quickly and spin him around kissing his cheek as well like I did to Nate. He laughs and tightens his strength around me.

"Of course I missed you too, buddy."

"Should we go? I have a feeling that the paprazzis are roaming around here." Nate speaks up, grabbing my stuff.

We head out as fast as we can, and we don't even reach the door when we already see them running to us taking pictures of us.

I hold onto Nate's hand as I grip Carlitos small hand.

With Carlitos being stuck in the middle of us, some guy starts asking him about us and some others touching him.

I see one guy trying to ask him something but Carlitos doesn't answer since he's too focused on the other ones. He then pokes him with his index finger and middle finger with a pen around his ring finger around his collar bone harshly making me push the guy out and walk up to him poking his chest harder.

"Don't you dare touch to him like that!" I shout, receiving the attention getters.

The guy doesn't say anything as I'm still yelling at him.

"Do you hear me?! Don't touch him ever again or I will make your life miserable!" Nate comes up beside me, pulling him away from the guy.

"Ester, calm down. It's okay." I hear him say pulling me back from the crowd.

I listen to him, and rush out of the airport walking up to Nate's car that he had gotten months ago.

I slam the door shut once I'm inside, and breathe heavily.

Later, Nate comes in with Carlitos and puts him in the back.

Nate turns the engine on, reversing out.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, thanks by the way." I say putting my elbow on the window.

"You know I always got you, baby girl. Don't be stressed today because that surprise is still up for tonight." He says, holding my hand as I feel him look at me with a smile.

I nod, and squeeze his hand wanting to touch his skin after a long time not seeing him.

+++

Putting on my rose gold necklace, I feel him wrap his arms around me and his chin on top of my bare shoulder.

"You are really pretty." He says in my ear, sending me chills down my spine.

I chuckle, and look at him through the mirror as I'm putting on my earrings as well.

"Thanks, Nate." I say, putting on my ring on my index finger.

"And smell good." He adds.

"Ew! Cooties!" We hear Carlitos say from behind.

We turn around, and see him carried up in the babysitter's, Ashley, arms.

"Sorry to interrupt, Mr. and Mrs. Maloley," That actually sounds cute, Mrs. Maloley. "Carlitos wanted to just say goodbye before you guys left."