The Group Chat

Oliver managed to lock Barry in the pipeline so he could go to sleep. The next morning, Cisco told Oliver what may have happened.

"Remember years ago when Barry turned into a rage demon? That may have happened again. So, I guess we could try the color thing like last time." Cisco said.

"Are you sure it'll work?" Oliver asked him.

"I think so."

~

He woke up to bright colors shining in his face. Barry tried to shut his eyes, but he was mesmerized by the blinding colors. It reminded him of going to the concert last night. The colors were happy like sky blue, yellow, pink...

They made Barry feel happy.

But also, his eyes hurt from staring so long. So he looked away, well, he tried, but it still didn't work.

There was a distant voice. "Is it working?" the familiar voice asked.

"I think so," another familiar voice answered.

The lights were starting to dim, and he could make out the silhouettes of two people. It looked like they were facing him, but the lights were still too bright for Barry to tell.

"Barry? Can you hear me?" the second voice asked. The figure who seemed to have longer hair and a smaller frame than the other one stepped forward. It was just possible to make out his face now.

"Cisco?" Barry called, trying not to stutter.

"Yeah, it's me. Sorry about how bright that is," Cisco apologized, pointing at the lights. "The outlet is more powerful than I was anticipating." When Barry didn't answer, he asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Just a little tired. Can you turn that off, please?" Cisco unplugged the outlet. "What happened, anyways?" Barry asked.

He could see who the other person was as Cisco rolled the light set away. Oliver opened the cell. "Hey," he said, smiling. Barry just sat there. Oliver held out his hand.

"Ugh, I feel terrible," Barry groaned, taking his boyfriend's hand. "Did something... weird happen?"

Oliver blushed, probably thinking about whatever happened last night. "Um... You probably don't want to know."

"I-I'm sorry." Barry apologized. Oliver shook his head and hugged him.

"It wasn't your fault," he said, kissing Barry on the temple, "but I think we've got a meta to catch. We can do that tomorrow, though. Go to my apartment in Star and rest. I'll meet you there."

Barry nodded, and sped away.

~

When he got to Oliver's apartment, he got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: hey, Seb, it's Blaine. You coming to the reunion? Its in 6 days. :)

Barry groaned. He still hasn't made up his mind.

You changed unknown to Blaine.

You: I don't know, Blaine! I haven't made up my mind

Blaine: awww, come on :'(

You: I don't know!!!!!!!!

Barry added the extra question marks to suggest the end of the conversation, and shut off his phone. After a few minutes, his phone went off again.

Blaine added Jeffy, Nicky, Trenton, Thadious, Davy, Kurty, and Seb to group chat.

Blaine renamed group chat to The Warbler Bros.