Olivarry is Real

"S-Seb?"

Barry gasped. "What's wrong?" Oliver asked him.

"I-I have to take this. I'm sorry." Barry said, covering the mic with his finger. When Oliver nodded, he ran into the next room, locking the door. "Um, who is this?" Barry was lying, he knew who it was.

"It's Thad! Blaine told me you were in Central City, so I called you!" Thad said. When Barry didn't say anything, he said, "Uh, Blaine looked up the name Barry Allen, and got your phone number. What's with the name change, anyway?"

"I don't know what your talking about! My name is... Bart! Bart Antony!" Barry said.

"Bart Antony? But this is the phone number of Barry Allen, who is really Sebastian Smythe!" Thad said, he sounded confused.

"Well you must gotten the wrong number! Now if you'll excuse me, my boyfriend is waiting!" Barry said. He was sweating now.

"That's funny. Sebastian was-"

"Bye!" Barry hung up before Thad could finish his sentence. He unlocked the door, walking back to Oliver, who looked worried.

"You okay Bear?" He asked. Barry nodded. "Let's go back to Star Labs."

~

Barry hugged Oliver's back tightly. He didn't want to run, so they took Oliver's motorcycle, which Barry was regretting. "Um, Oliver? Could you maybe... slow down?" He asked. Oliver chuckled.

"Says the Flash. If we slow down anymore, this wouldn't be worth it. So we might as well speed up." He said.

"Fine." Barry said. Oliver started to speed up, and Barry closed his eyes. He never liked motorcycles.

~

Santana and Brittany walked into their hotel. "Britt, can you order a pizza? I'm starving." Santana asked.

"Why didn't we get any coffee? I'm starving." Brittany pouted.

"We only went there to slushy Twink. I'll ask Gel Hair if he wants to get coffee, okay?" Santana said. Brittany nodded.

Santana pulled out her phone, and called Blaine. "Gel Hair?"

"Santana, please don't call me Gel Hair. What do you need?" Blaine asked.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that we found the Twink excactly where you said he would be. And, I may have broken his nose. But you'll never guess who was with him!" Santana babbled.

"Stop Santana. Are you serious? Why did you break his nose? And please don't tell me he was with Taylor Swift!"

"Um, no that's not it. Wait for it... He was with Oliver Queen!" Santana said. 

"WHAT? THE Oliver Queen? Oh my God, he's so hot."

"Blaine! What about me?" Santana heard Kurt's voice.

"Uh, you too baby. Say hi to Santana!"

"Oh. Hi Santana! Did ya get Sebastian?" Kurt asked.

"Yep, he looked hilarious with slushy dripping down his face." Santana laughed. It was payback for the slushies he threw at them. Oh yeah, do you guys want to go to Jitters?"

"Sure! We're free." Blaine said.

"Okay! Brittany and I will meet you guys there." Santana said. She hung up the phone.

~

Cisco was trying to track Barry. He didn't tell anyone, because they would probably tell him it was stalking. But he was suspicious that Barry was acting different for a reason.

"Cisco?" Cisco jumped. Barry came into the Cortex, with Oliver.

"Barry! Hey dude!" Cisco said. He turned the monitor off.

"What are you doing?" Oliver asked. Cisco started sweating.

"Oh, nothing! Just, meta human stuff! Cisco said, stepping in front of the computer. "What are you guys doing? Caitlin, Felicity, and Iris we're saying something about Olivarry?"

Oliver snaked his arm around Barry's waist. "Yeah, they're crazy." Barry smiled at Oliver gesture.

Cisco was very confused. "Uh, did I miss something?" He asked. But the pair only smiled at each other.

Iris, Caitlin, and Felicity walked in. The they all stopped, mouths open. "D-did it happen? Is that Olivarry?" Iris whispered.

"Okay, I'm confused now. What's going on? Barry, did you change the timeline or something?" Cisco said. Everyone looked at him. Then, Oliver kissed Barry on the lips, and all havoc broke loose.

"IT HAPPENED OH MY GOD IT HAPPENED! OLIVER AND BARRY ARE TOGETHER! YOU GUYS ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE!" Felicity screamed. Iris and Caitlin screamed with her.

"Oh! Congrats, you two. But Ave you told Joe?" Cisco said. He was happy for them, but a little jealous. Joe had Cecile, Iris had Eddie, Felicity had Ray,  Caitlin had Ronnie (even though he was away with the Legends most of the time), and Cisco had Gipsy. But she was from another planet, she was always busy.

As if on cue, the elevator door opened, and Eddie and Joe walked into the Cortex. They were both surprised when they saw the girls screaming. "Is everything okay?" Joe asked.

Iris walked to her dad and boyfriend. "Dad, Eddie, you'll never guess what happened!" She said.  Joe looked behind her, and saw Oliver and Barry.

"Olivarry, right?" Eddie sighed. Iris had told both of them about the Olivarry theories. "That's nice. Barry deserves to be happy." Joe said.

Iris squealed, and ran to Barry. "Joe's okay with it! I'm so happy for you!" Barry smiled. All the girls continued to scream.

"Barry, why don't we go to Jitters? You know, for some... Quiet." Oliver said. Barry nodded, and they left.

"Olivarry date!" Caitlin said. "We should spy on them!" The girls nodded, following the couple.

Cisco, Eddie, and Joe were left in the room now. "Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Cisco asked.

~

When Oliver and Barry got to Jitters, Barry wanted to leave. Santana, Brittany, Kurt, and Blaine were sitting at a table together. Thankfully, they were too busy talking to notice him.

But it was only a few minutes until Santana saw him. "Twink?" Oliver recognized the girl, and frowned.

"Um, who?" Barry said, he stood up, and started walking to the exit, Oliver behind him.

"Sebastian, cut the crap and sit down! You too, Sebastian's friend." Kurt said.
Barry sighed, and sat with the group.

"Barry, will you explain this?" Oliver asked, sitting down.

"Well, it's a long story."