Warbler Talk

Iris arrived at Jitters. She had planned to meet Caitlin and Felicity at the coffee shop. When she walked through the door, she saw Caitlin and Felicity sitting down at a table. Iris walked over to the table, and sat in an empty seat beside Caitlin.

Felicity handed her a coffee. "Thanks." Iris said. "So, any gossip about Olivarry?" Caitlin nodded.

"I heard that Barry and Oliver came here on a date, then went to Oliver's apartment!" She squealed.

"What? Where did you hear that?" Felicity asked.

Caitlin shrugged. "I may have forced it out of Barry."

They continued talking about Oliver and Barry, making theories about what happened yesterday.

~

Blaine had a plan. After the group talked to Sebastian, or Barry, Blaine knew there was something he didn't say. So, he called all of the Warblers who knew Sebastian and himself, and asked them if they were in Central City. Most of them were. Blaine told them to meet him at Jitters the next morning at 11:30.

And now he was sitting with Kurt, waiting for the others to show up. They both were halfway done with their coffees when a large group dressed in navy blue and red jackets came through the doors.

"Guys!" Blaine waved the boys over, giving them each a coffee.

"Blaine! Good to see ya!" Jeff said. He stepped in front, and hugged him. Soon, all the boys were crushed in a group hug.

"Okay, okay! Sit down, guys!" All the boys went to different tables, taking up almost half the coffee shop. "Nevermind, this isn't going to work. Take your coffees, and let's go to the park!"

~

Once the boys made it to the park, they found a bench to sit on. But of course, the bench only fit Blaine, Kurt, Jeff and Nick, so the rest of them either sat on the ground, or stood up.

"So... Some of you already know about the chipmunk that's in Central-" Kurt started, but was interrupted by Blaine.

"Kurt! Okay, some of you know about the guy who is in Central City. And I mean David, Jeff, Nick, Thad, and Trent. Are you all here?" The boys that were mentioned all came, and said yes.

"Okay. So for the rest of you, it'll be... news. See of you didn't like him very much. Now, you're probably thinking, what, Blaine? Is it Hunter? Well, it's not Hunter. This guy, was forgiven. But, he still did worse things than-" Blaine continued.

"Blaine! We get it now! Sebastian is in Central City!" Someone shouted. All the boys nodded. Then there was a pause.

"Wait... the Sebastian, Sebastian SMYTHE is in Central City?" It was like they figured it out, but it took them awhile to find out what it means.

"... Yes that's correct." Blaine said.

"Oh. Is he coming to the reunion?" Another boy asked.

"No. Apparently he lives here. Sebastian didn't come for the reunion." Kurt sighed.

"We have to confront him, then! Force him to come!" David said. All the Warblers nodded in agreement.

"And I know the perfect way to do it." Thad said, and he told the boys his plan.

~

When Barry walked into Jitters, he saw Felicity, Caitlin, and Iris sitting at a table. They hadn't noticed he was there yet, so he ordered a coffee and headed to an empty table.

Soon, the girls left, but then Blaine and Kurt walked in. Barry swore, he didn't want to talk to them! So, after they got their coffees, he was about to speed out.

But Kurt and Blaine ordered at least 15 extra coffees. What for? Barry decided to stay hidden and find out. After about 5 minutes, a large group of boys walked through the double doors, trying to push each other out of the way. They all walked to Blaine and Kurt's table, and Blaine handed each boy a coffee.

Barry saw the Blazers of his old school. He saw Jeff, Nick, Trent, David, and Thad in the crowd. He heard Blaine tell the boys to sit down, and that's when Barry sped out.

He didn't want to see them again! Some of them he hurt just as bad as the New Directions.

~

Barry ran to Star Labs, and was greeted by Iris. "Barry! Look what I got!" She held up 4 tickets. "They're tickets to the preformance at the theatrics theater! One for you, me Eddie, and Oliver! Two groups called the New Directions and Warblers are preforming tomorrow!"

"Wait, the Warblers and Nude- I mean New Directions are preforming?" Barry asked.

"Yes. Heard of them?"

"No, that's why I was asking." Iris handed him two tickets, and left him alone. "I need another coffee now." He mumbled.

~

While Barry was sitting at a table, the Warblers walked into the coffee shop, including Blaine. One person was holding a Bluetooth speaker, he turned it on.

Nick Blaine Thad Barry All Warblers

Uptown girl (uptown girl)
She's been living in her white bred world (white bred world)
As long as anyone with hot blood can (hot blood can)
And now she's looking for a downtown man (downtown man)
That's what I am
And when she knows what she wants from her time (from her time)
And when she wakes up and makes up her mind (mind)
(She'll see) She'll see I'm not so tough, just because I'm in love with
An uptown girl

Blaine grabbed Barry's hand, and pulled him outside with the others.

You know I can't afford to buy her pearls
But maybe someday when my ship comes in
She'll understand what kind of guy I've been (I've been)
And then I'll win.

Barry started dancing with the group, he remembered the routine like it was yesterday.

And when she's walking she's looking so fine

And when she's talking she'll say that she's mine

She'll say I'm not so tough just because I'm in love with

An uptown girl (oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh)
She's been living in her white bred world (oh oh oh oh oh oh oh)
As long as anyone with hot blood can (oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh)
And now she's looking for a downtown man (oh oh oh oh)
That's what I am

They all started doing different dance moves, and a crowd had formed.

Uptown girl she's my uptown girl
Don't you know I'm in love
With an uptown girl

Once the song had ended, the crowd clapped and cheered, and Barry was trapped in a group hug.

_____________________________

I've been wanting to do that for a while.

Question: Why, would you post so early? Because of... School. It's the last day of summer for me. So, you get an early update. I hope you don't mind!

I know you don't. Consider it as a welcome back to school update.