Harrison Wells (Parent) x Reader

Omfg Happy birthday to my fucking DADDY. I actually love him so much wtf and the worst thing is writing parent scenarios, because I promise you I'm never gonna be his daughter. He's so fucking hot wtf and I'm just going to be really thirsty. And if you didn't realise how dirty my love for him is, I have like 20 imagines about eowells, harry wells , and I can never post one of them, because they are so embarrassingly perfectly kinky and sexy and omg I'm going to go read them now. Okay bye. I love my fucking Daddy.

QOTD: Summer or Winter?

⚠️Warning: None.

Y/N's POV

I yawn out loud by accident, exhausted by today's tiresome work and efforts as we attempted to defeat zoom and failed miserably; gaining the attention of everyone stood around the dinner table. Earning laughs from Barry, Joe, Iris, Wally, Jesse, Cecile, Caitlin, Cisco, my Dad and most importantly myself.

"Someone has been working hard eh?" Cisco nudges my shoulder and I shrug his teasing off, as I collapse onto a chair.

"I'm so tired." I yawn again, a smile taunting my face, I can't help it, smiling is uncontrollable when I'm surrounded by these very people I love so much.

"And I'm so proud." My dad's hand rests on my shoulder, squeezing it to emphasise his pridefulness, his approval. I look up to him, smiling.

"Ya, ya, I love you too Dad." I tease and he rolls his eyes as hands me a plate of food.

"Yes, but I love..." He begins to speak, a smile etched onto his face when he's interrupted.

"Is Harrison Wells about to say something emotional? Human? Hang on a minute. I need to record this." Cisco teases which makes me laugh, as I watch Caitlin swat the back of his head.

"You ruined a perfect moment." She scolds jokingly, the air light and love warm amongst all of us. Wally laughing as he and Barry approach me, certainly wanting speedster advice, Joe and Cecile in conversation with Iris, while Caitlin and Cisco converse with my Dad.

I can feel a sudden presence, a rush of cold, crisp air, the crinkling sound of lightning I would recognise anywhere, I would never forget. Using my speedster senses, Barry, Wally and I, instantly pose our defensive stances.

"Sorry Caitlin. But I'm going to ruin the perfect moment, even more." Zoom maniacally laughs, the entire room stood frozen still, observing him, waiting for his next move.

Zoom has my father held up by the neck fast, leaving me helpless, the terror in my eyes clear.

"Our story continues, Y/N." He snarls, speeding off with my Dad, and I'm right behind him.

Chasing after Zoom, I end up inside Barry's childhood home.

"Dad?" I call out twice, unfamiliar with my surroundings.

"It's poetic, returning to your childhood home. Except we're not on our Earth. The Flash's from this Earth should do." The anger in his eyes is undeniable, as he poses a danger to Dad.

"Jay. Look don't do this. Alright? I'm begging you." I plead with him, as tears threaten to spill from my eyes. Every fibre in my body is telling me, this is not going to end well for me. That Zoom is going to hurt him, and all I can do is beg, beg the same man I told I would never beg, for anything, ever.

"I'm begging you. Take me! Kill me!" I step forward, desperate that my dad, my hero, is safe, under all costs.

"No!" Dad yells, disagreeing.