Barry Allen x Reader

You're in your 20s

⚠️Warning: None

Y/N's POV

Groaning, I find the strength within myself to open my eyes. When I do, I'm instantly welcomed to bright walls, the constant beeping of a heart monitor and rattling buggies nurses push.

"Barry." I call out my boyfriend's name, smiling when I notice he's slumped in a chair, snoozing like a baby.

"Y/N, my lady, how are you?" H.R enters with the rest of the team. His loud voice awakes Barry, while I flinch at the sudden exposure.

"I think you should talk a little quieter." Caitlin giggles to which H.R apologises.

"Hey, are you okay?" Barry rushes me with many questions, everyone laughing in the process.

"I'm fine." I flick him off, to which he smiles.

"Did they come?" I ask everyone, referring to my family, which everyone sympathetically shakes their heads to. Dashing away and back in seconds, this time with flowers and chocolates, Barry smiles guiltily.

Mustering up as much strength as I can, I cover my tears from the team, yet Barry notices.

"Guys, Y/N's just been in a horrible car accident, could we have some time alone please?" He asks to which everyone obliges.

After being hugged by both Caitlin and Iris, almost killed by H.R and Cisco, who both argued in the process, kissed by Joe and waved at by Julian, only Barry and I are left.

"Are you really okay?" He frowns, being the empathetic person he is.

He repeats himself and that is when I cannot help but burst into tears.

"I can't believe they didn't come to visit me. I knew they were angry but it's been 2 years. I could've died today." I cry into his shoulder as he comforts me.

"Y/N, don't beat yourself up about this. Your family is here with Team Flash." He smiles and I force one back.

"It still stings Barry." I sigh to which he shakes his head.

"You should stop complaining and appreciate the good things in life. You literally have an unlimited supply of hospital jelly." He smirks which makes me giggle.

"You always know how to make me laugh." I huff as I lay back onto the bed, still in pain.

"It's my job to, future Mrs Allen."

"Just like it's my job to kill you, for not kissing me yet Mr Allen."

With that, as gentle as possible, he grabs ahold of my face, just as he's got ahold over my soul and heart. The two of us kissing in a hospital of all places.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N

Yikes, trash I know! :(

~xx