Barry Allen x (Sister) Reader

You're in your 20s
S1 of The Flash

Being jealous of all the attention Barry gives to Patty and Iris and not you.

⚠️Warning: None.

Y/N's POV

"Ugh!" I theatrically groan out loud, spinning in my spinning chair as everyone looks to me expectantly.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Caitlin asks which makes me sigh.

"My entire life." I answer back and she looks upset with herself for asking such a question. Given that my mother was murdered when I was a child and all.

"What Caitlin is trying to ask is what's really bothering you Ms Allen?" Dr Wells asks, rolling closer towards me and I sigh yet again.

"Barry."

"What about the flash?" Cisco smirks which makes me roll my eyes.

"I'm happy he's a hero and everything..." I begin but am swiftly cut off.

"Superhero." Corrects Cisco, which earns him a death glare from us all.

"Superhero. But between juggling all of that, his job at CCPD, dating Patty and still being in love with Iris, we never you know, bond like we used together anymore." I frown, watching as Caitlin smiles apologetically and Dr Wells pulls his glasses off thinking.

"For what it's worth, he's always going to be your big brother." Dr Wells speaks and I shake my head.

"So much of a big brother he turned out to be." I snap, standing ready to leave.

Just as I'm about to leave Barry speeds in, greeting everyone as he does.

"Y/N, hey! I thought today was your day off?" He hugs me to which I roll my eyes.

"Ya it was, until I wasted it, waiting for you to remember what we had planned." I mumble into his chest. He pulls away, the most hugest, glossiest and apologetic eyes ever staring right back at me.

He speeds away and back, dressed in his normal clothing, tickets in his hands.

"No point, the show starts in 10 minutes, we should've been queuing by now." I sigh, everyone laughing in the process.

"Girl, your brother is a speedster. Key word, speedster." Cisco yells excitedly which makes me smile.

"Should we take Cisco, he's been begging to come?" I ask and Barry shakes his head.

"Nope, this is the Allen gangsters time." He smirks which makes me smile, finally impressed.

Barry grabs ahold of me and I try not to scream in delight, during which I feel the breeze of the entire city on me.

"I love you." He smiles as we enter the arena.

"I love you too baby bro." I smirk to which he turns to me wide eyed.

"I'm older." Barry protests as he pulls me in close for a hug.

"Whatever." I slap his arm earning a hearty chuckle.

Both of us stood excited as the show commences. Always wanting to see the live action version of Aladdin.

A/N

I don't know why, but I'm really starting to love family imagines. No idea why.

Also Barry is so cute it hurts.

~xx