Mick Rory x Reader P1

You're in your early 20s.
The youngest.
On the waverider
S1 of LOT

⚠️Warning: Sexual content

|Requested|

Y/N's POV

"Hey." I smile up at the team, plopping myself onto the seat in between Sara and Ray.

"Hey kid." Carter ruffles my hair and I glare at him.

"I'm only 6 years younger than you, chill bro." I swat his hand away as everyone laughs.

"As long as you are you, you will always be a kid." Sara smirks as she hands me a bowl of cereal. Rolling my eyes, I happily take the bowl from her hands, impressed that she remembered. Star ship shaped cereal is my favourite.

"Baby cereal. My soulmate is right to call you a child." Kendra giggles and I sarcastically laugh back as I munch on the food.

"Legends, we have an emergency, everyone suit up." Rip barges into the room, obviously panicked. I also stand ready to suit up, when I'm pushed back down. Rip's hands rested on my shoulder.

"You, little Ms Madam, enjoy breakfast. We'll be back soon." He pecks my cheek and I'm stood shocked.

"Rip, you can't do this to me again. The whole point of me being here is to help, 'be a legend', so why am I always being babysat?" I call after him, instead he ignores me, promising to let me come next time, as he always does, but he always disagrees in the ends.

"Mick, look after Y/N. We'll be back soon." Leonard smirks just to piss me off and I roll my eyes at him.

~~~

"What?" I yell over my music, after unsuccessfully ignoring Mick's constant knocking.

"Just wanted to make sure you're okay." He awkwardly smiles, half stood in and out of my room.

"Ugh, not you as well." I groan, completely done with this team and them babying me.

"What?" He cluelessly asks.

"You know what, don't act dumb with me." I dismiss and he laughs, that same husky laugh of his, I've been obsessed with for ages.

"For what it's worth, I don't think what they're doing is right." Mick says, slowly entering my room, shutting the door behind him.

"To think their might be grown women in the future as well." I roll my eyes and he smirks as he watches me, his head leaning on the wall.

"I think you're a grown woman, in many aspects." Mick escapes from his mouth which suddenly shocks me.

"I shouldn't have said that." He quickly mutters and I shake my head.

"No, carry on." I demand, awaiting to hear him compliment me.

"I think it's unfair, you're obviously very capable of taking care of yourself, and others." He says, this time his ulterior motive, completely obvious.

"Mick."

"Yes."

"Do you like me?" I ask, straightforward and he's taken aback by my bluntness.

Reluctantly, he nods his head and I stand, suddenly extremely confident as I wrap my arms around his neck loosely.

"Good. I like you too." I admit, my lips hovering over his.

That's when he surprises me, pushing my body harshly into the wall, one hand wrapped around my waist, the other tugging on my hair. His lips moulding into mine at a ferocious speed.

My hands tug at his belt buckle, hips grinding into his, while I whine out loud, his stubble on my neck, heavenly.

"Fuck me." I command him.

"Definitely not a little girl." His gruff voice laced with sexual frustration teases.

Subsequently, he lifts me from the wall to the bed. His tongue deep inside, exploring every inch of me as my insides explode.

His gruff moans filling the room as we both battle for dominance, for hours.

~xx