Barry Allen x Reader

You're in your 20s

⚠️Warning: None.

Y/N's POV

"Doctor Who, or, Teen Wolf?" Cisco yells as he runs into the cortex.

"How about none." Harry snaps which makes me frown.

"Doctor Who of course." I smile as Cisco grins. He's been convincing all of us, to start having one night of every month, dedicated to binging a tv show we all agree on.

"Ew, no Teen Wolf." Barry's brows furrow as he responds to what I said.

"Bartholomew Henry Allen, are you going to argue with Y/N?" Cisco smirks, popcorn he prepared for tonight already held in his hands, just to be dramatic.

"I have to agree with Barry on this one Cisco and Y/N, Teen Wolf sounds better." Caitlin pipes up and I literally shriek out loud, both Cisco and I.

"Cisco, what do you say? We can kill them now, finally get rid of these Master supporters, and if they touch us we'll just regenerate." I quickly rant to which Cisco agrees.

"What is a Master?" Barry and Caitlin simultaneously ask. Just am I'm about to go on an entire fangirl rant, with Cisco's support, Harrison interrupts, much to our surprise.

"He's The Doctor's biggest enemy, he's also the only last survivor of his species, the time lords." Cisco and I are stood shocked, our mouths opened wide, gaping.

"What? We have Sci-Fi TV on Earth-two as well." He smirks.

"You cheeky little boy, you know exactly what you did, and we're not even mad." Cisco beams on behalf of both of us, whereas I just nod, still surprised.

"Okay, fine, you win." Barry smiles as he looks to me, my entire face transforming red.

"You know, it would be very nice, if we could save time setting up, and just get everything ready in a flash." Cisco grins, along with Caitlin and I.

Shaking his head amused, Barry doesn't fail to please us. Once everything is set up we all cram ourselves onto the couches.

Barry and I are on one, while Caitlin and Cisco share another and Harrison is sat on the ground. He didn't want any of us to touch or bump into him, in true Wells' fashion.

~~~

4 episodes deep into the second season and everyone is asleep. Cisco is snoring, Caitlin is mumbling every now and then, and Barry's breath is very heavy, whereas Harrison, he's just disappeared under the covers, fast asleep.

Feeling my entire body cramp from the lack of movement I start to fidget in my seat. My hand brushing onto Barry's. When I look to him to see if I've awoken him, I'm surprised to find out he was in fact not sleeping this entire time.

I carry on watching, both of us do as though nothing happened, until I start to cramp again.

"Are you okay?" He whispers which makes me jump up shocked.

"I've got a cramp." I reply and he smiles.

Smoothly, he grabs ahold of my hand, I thought he'd fix it or something, instead he's holding it in his, turning back to the screen as though nothing's happened.

I'm just thankful it's dark, or else he would've seen me, the red, blushing mess I am.

"You know, a relationship like Amy and Rory's doesn't seem so bad." Barry says, his eyes still trained onto the screen.

I look around just to make sure it is me he's talking to, much to my shock it is, which it really shouldn't be.

Mustering up enough strength and confidence I reply. "The Doctor and River Song's is to die for."

Barry's face turns to me, the butterflies in my stomach going hay-wire.

"I guess, we'll just have to keep you away from the duo." He smiles, my insides melting as I awkwardly giggle.

After our chat, no more words are exchanged. Barry is still holding my hand in his as I start to feel droopy and heavier with sleep. Pulling the blanket the two of us are sharing off my body, I'm about to stand when his grip tightens.

"Stay here tonight." He smiles which makes me smile.

The both of us yawn as we cuddle into each other, my head rested on his lap as his hands rub my head every now and then.

Feeling safe and protected in Barry's presence.

A/N

A friend of mine mentioned a Sex slave/ rape storyline for a book or one-shot and I don't know what to do.

I've wrote about rape before, but Sex Slave, I don't know why I feel so uncomfortable, which is very uncharacteristic of me, considering my previous works.

I want to talk to my readers about it.

Should I do it or not?

And if so, which character?

Also what are your thoughts on the matter?

~xx