Cisco Ramone x Reader

You're in your 20s

⚠️Warning: None.

Y/N's POV

"Marry me." Cisco offers in front of the entire group of our friends.

"Excuse me?" I look to him shocked at his outward and blunt request or should I say demand.

"Ya, excuse you." My sister Kara also speaks up, everyone's shocked.

"We're fighting Nazi's from another Earth with our powers at Barry and Iris' wedding, why not? It's not like we'll have another moment better than this." He grins and I stare at him wide eyed.

"Cisco, as appealing as it sounds bro, I just met you." I let him down gently as Oliver cackles out laughing.

"She bro-zoned you, awe." He smirks, resting his hand on Cisco's shoulder.

"You might wanna think again Mrs Ramone, I conditioned these curls specially for today." He flicks his hair and I smile at him amused.

"She ain't interested, take a hint." Mick yells gruffly from behind the chairs, shooting at the Nazi enemies.

"Y/N, I'm going to marry you!" Cisco shouts overconfident and Barry and Sara shake their heads. I nod my head acting like I believe him as I also start to fight.

"Iris remains protected at all costs, Bitch." I snap at my sisters evil doppelgänger, pushing the bride behind me.

"This is going to be fun." We both smirk at the same time as we begin to fight one another. Surprisingly, beating up your sisters evil twin is really satisfying.

"And that evil Kara, is how you become Daddy's favourite." I smirk, giving her one last punch, watching smug as she passes out.

"Imma marry her!" I can hear Cisco shout again from a distance. Feeling giggly I take my attention off Kara only for a second, that's when I feel the presence of an archer behind me. Evil Oliver to be specific.

Just when I'm sure I'm about to die, none other than Barry comes to my rescue, Cisco cursing throughout because he wanted to be the one to save me.

"Cisco. Shut up!" I turn to him, smirking as I shout from my side of the destroyed church.

"What's in it for me?" He asks, breaching in right next to me.

"This."

I grab his face into my hands, me being the confident little shit I am, I smash my lips onto his. Everyone is watching shocked, brows raised. I can already tell Kara is not going to stop teasing me.

"That, is some soft hair." I smirk as I peck him one final time, pulling away as I shoot at the enemy.

"We're married!" Cisco fist bumps the air which makes everyone shake their heads, all of us smiling.

"How long do you think until he realises you're gay?" Caitlin asks as she huddles us away.

"Leave it, he's like a kid right now, so happy." Harry smirks and I turn to him with a raised eyebrow.

"I thought you two were close?"

"It doesn't mean I don't like to piss him off." He mischievously smirks yet again impressing me.

"Wife!" Cisco calls as he approaches us, all of us masking our laughs.

Oh boy, this is going to be an interesting day.

~xx