Malcolm Merlyn x Reader

QOTD: Opinions on corruption, especially in the law?

S2 of LOT

You're part of the legends and you're working against the legion of doom. Despite them being evil, you fall for Malcolm and he falls for you.

⚠️Warning: None.

|Requested|

Y/N's POV

"I do." The words simply utter off my tongue, might I mention, every ounce of it is full of passion.

Everyone looks to me shocked, they didn't expect this, any of it, especially from me.

Flashback.

Eobard Thawne had just been discovered as a hoax, pretending to be Stein. Once we realised, it was too late. He had taken me with him as a bargaining chip. That's when it began, that's when I fell for Malcolm Merlyn. My team obviously rescued me, but his smirk remained, tainting my mind and judgement. No matter what I did, I couldn't get him out of my head, I couldn't even admit to myself that I liked him, possibly loved him. That was until he was hurt, on the legion vs legends battlefield, oh boy, I knew I loved him. Love him.

"My, my, my! Isn't that outfit perfectly tight!" Malcolm teased, with a clap of his hand. One thing led to another, and I ended up smashing my lips, onto his already waiting ones. After that, I'd bump into him on the field, we'd act like nothing had happened, but one day everyone noticed.

The legion and the legends, it was when I had the final shot, I had to kill Malcolm or at least apprehend him, he had to do the same to me. Both teams watched us, as the two of us hesitated, we struggled, unknowing, of what to do. Taking advantage of the moment, Eobard had sped himself, Malcolm and Damien out of the situation. The accusing glances from the team never stopped. They all knew something was going on now, both teams did.

So imagine how they weren't shocked to find him in my bunker, only 2 hours after the incident. We were both making out, a hot mess. My panties had been thrown across the room and his armour, I'm pretty sure I destroyed it as I ripped it off of him. Our breathing was heavy and ragged, I was biting down on my lip as I didn't want to scream and get caught, while his fingers were pushed deep inside of me.

The sex was great, the sex was so very great. It happened a lot, but the day the legends caught us, it was Amaya. She left us clearly weirded out. Malcolm was so calm and collected about the situation as he got dressed, pecking my lips and cheek repeatedly, telling me it was okay. He left, as I showed him out, the entire team glaring at him and disappointed at me. Amaya didn't have to tell them, I ended up telling them.

It was very hard, but they soon stopped caring. Mick Rory of all people tried to accuse me of being a traitor, that one was funny.

End of flashback.

It's funny how history has a habit of repeating itself, I think as I glare at Mick. It's so funny how the same man who tried to accuse me of being a traitor is now handing the legion the spear of destiny.

"Y/N, sweetheart, come with us. You can live like a God!" Malcolm offers, Eobard and Damien patiently waiting. I still remember when they found out, they would never hurt me, Damien, despite having his differences with Malcolm, he would always tease me and tell me I did the right thing, choosing him.

"You don't care about them, come with us." Eobard offers and I feel Sara tense next to me, Ray is shaking his head and it breaks my heart. They actually think I would betray them.

"They're not worth it love, you don't love them." Malcolm smiles and I step forward towards them, they all smirk. While my team behind me is clearly distraught, but that doesn't matter.

"I do." The words simply utter off my tongue, might I mention, every ounce of it is full of passion.

Everyone looks to me shocked, they didn't expect this, any of it, especially from me.

"And that is why, I'm going to stop you, one way or another, we all will." I threaten and watch as Eobard shakes his head.

"I loved you, thank God you chose Malcolm instead. That, was disappointing, shameful." He snarls as he speeds off with his team, one by one, all of us glaring at Mick, for being the most disgusting and awful traitor he is.

"I will make sure, you're happy in our world. I love you." Malcolm smiles as he pulls me in for a hug and I let him. "Please don't do this." I beg as tears form in my eyes, a lump in my throat.

"They've already lost sweetheart, you could still be so much more." He's just about to kiss me but he's sped away and I sigh.

"Thank you." Nate speaks, approaching me. "Don't thank me, we're a team and it was my duty to abide by those rules. We're family." I hug him, Ray also making way for himself.

"I thought we lost you." He mumbles and I giggle.

"Never. That is why, we will destroy them, Malcolm included."

A/N

Exams, exams, exams! Pray for me!

~xx