Oliver Queen x Reader

I'd just like to thank everyone for their support on my last update, it meant the world to me!

⚠️Warning: Because of exams I maybe inactive for 2 weeks but I'll still be updating. X

Meeting William for the first time.

Y/N's POV

"I think he'll hate me." I mutter nervously under my breath and John smirks. "He will not hate you, anyone who knows you loves you very much Y/N." He reassures just as Oliver turns up.

"You ready babe?" He smiles and I groan out loud. "He's going to hate me, I have zero step-Mum street cred." I complain to which he smiles, the same smile that let me fall in love with the handsome devil.

"He is going to love you. Besides he doesn't have a choice. You're going to be his tutor remember?" Oliver rests his hands on both my shoulders and leans his head on mine.

"Maybe you could introduce me as his tutor first and not the wicked step mother." I suggest to which Oliver tips his head back laughing, both him and John.

"If it makes you feel better then yes, I can do that for you sweetheart." He pecks me on my lips and I pull him in for a hug.

"I really hope he likes me." I mumble nervous yet again and Oliver only holds me tighter.

"We'll take things slowly, William's still having nightmares of his mother's death." Oliver says and I frown. "Poor baby." I sigh, feeling horrible for William. All I truly want is for him and I to get along the way his father and I do. I want nothing more than to be there for him.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Nope. But let's go." I curl my fingers into his hands as we leave, nervous throughout the entire journey.

~~~

"Is it too late to back out." I hiss under my breath terrified after Oliver rings his doorbell.

"Way too late." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Look, you'll be fine! He's a very good, polite and loving boy." Oliver sighs and I mimic him.

"Hello Raisa." Both Oliver and I greet as we enter.

She directs us to Williams bedroom where he's sat reading a book.

"Hey buddy." Oliver greets to which William gives him a simple reply. I purse my lips nervous, wondering whether or not he's noticed me yet and maybe he's just ignoring me.

"William, this is Y/N. She's here to help you." Oliver begins to explain and I smile as William looks up at me.

"Hi." I awkwardly wave as Oliver and I come closer. He smiles simply and then looks back at his book.

"I'm going to tutor you. If you want me to. I heard you were struggling with maths?" I plop myself onto the edge of his bed and have obviously caught his attention, as he looks up at me.

"It's maths. I used to be so good at it, but now my new school gave me a 2 week notice before exams, and I have no idea how to do quadratic equations." He explains and I nod along as I listen to him.

"Well, if you and your Dad talk and work out a set timetable, I can come round and tutor you whenever you like." I offer and watch as he genuinely smiles.

"Could you help me now?" He asks looking between his father and I.

I look to Oliver and he looks to me, asking me whether or not I mind or not. "Ya, of course." I smile as I feel Oliver's hand wrap around my waist.

"Thank you." He whispers and I shrug it off.

"I'll see you later." We both smile and then Oliver leaves to put my belongings away as I sit down with William.

"Right, where do we start?" I look to William with the kindest smile possible and he copies.

What I didn't expect from the sweet and shy boy an hour into our tutoring was dating advice.

"You and my dad are very obvious Y/N." He smirks cheekily and I gasp.

"Oi, do your work kid." I giggle blushing and he only laughs back.

I can already tell we're going to get along really well. Maybe even better than Oliver and William. I cannot wait to show that off to everyone.

Send requests for which characters you want me to write about next x

~xx