"Amelia untie me right now!" He said in his demanding voice, a slight whine mixed with it as well, jolting his wrists once in the restraints because he his desires were taking over.

"If you want me to stop, then I'll stop. But just know once I stop, I'm not doing anything else sexual until you're a hundred percent healed. Not tonight, maybe not even next week if I still think those stitches could tear. So it's up to you, but we do it this way or not at all." I negotiate, still rolling my hips which was making my stomach knot.

If he wants to stop then that means he really just doesn't like this. But I know he won't want to, he's that desperate that I know at the end of the day he'll want me to keep going if that means h'ell get an orgasm out of it.

"Keep going." He mumbles quietly, swallowing his pride and shutting his eyes.

I smirk, leaning forward over his body and kissing his lips. He kisses me back hungrily, not wanting me to ever pull back as our lips glided together. His hands slightly jolted a bit in the ties and his head lifted off the pillow in a attempt to be closer while we kissed. This was very foreign for the both of us; him not being able to touch me while kissing and me being the one that decided when we stop kissing.

I pull away, making the sound of our lips separating be heard and replace with our small pants.

He shifted his hips a bit beneath me, becoming frantic with the tension built in his boxers.

I slide lower on his body, straddling his thighs and hooking my fingers on the band of his boxers. I enticingly pull them down to expose his throbbing erection, elevating myself and sliding the material off his legs.

"You will be sorry when I get out of these.." He threats  under his breath but it just made me smirk to him, fuelling my drive.

"I better make the most out of it then." I whisper in response, leaning down and kissing the scar over his heart, making my way down his body and kissing every unstitched part of his torso. His breathing picks up a slight fraction the lower I go. I was extra gentle when kissing his skin that was purple from bruises.

I kiss right under his belly button, going lower which was making him squirm a little bit. I kiss down his right v-line which was very hard and prominent, leading right where I know he wanted me the most. I let the anticipation consume him just like he does to me, taking my time before doing what I know he really wants. I finally grab his length and run my tongue up it before wrapping my lips around his throbbing tip. He exhaled in pleasure, the sound a pleasurable melody to my ears. I lapse my tongue around his tip before lowering down, taking him deep into my mouth which was only about half. I slide my head up and down, applying light suction.

A gravely moan leaves his lips from the depths of his throat, it was quiet but embracive, vibrating his chest. I keep bobbing my head, pumping the half I couldn't fit with my hand. He hit the back of my throat which made me gag a bit and him moan.

"Fuck I want to touch you-" He pants through his words.

I know if he did have his hands they would be tangled in my hair, pulling it out of my face as he felt pleasure.

I pulled myself back, catching my breath and straddling his thighs. His head was laying on the pillow, his eyes shut and his lips parted. Sweat was already collecting in his hairline as his chest arose and fell in a steady rhythm. I ran my hand back through my hair, sitting on him in just my underwear at this point.

I lean over and open the bed side table, fishing my hand inside until I felt foil at my fingertips. I pull out the gold square packet, shutting the drawer. I sit back upright and rip the plastic open with my teeth. He looked into my eyes as I ripped the corner open, his orbs full of lust and desire. I take out the condom, tossing the packet to the side ruthlessly. With his throbbing length hard in front of me, I roll the protection onto his reddened tip and down. His chest rises and falls, his amazingly sculpted body surrendered to my power to do what I wanted.