Chapter - 29

Quinn

I couldn't quite believe I was sat in Ethan's car driving back to my house to have dinner with my parents. Ethan Staten – at my house. With me. If someone told me this a few weeks ago I would have told them to fuck off back to the loony bin. I couldn't stop from looking over at him every now and again. It was like I was waiting for him to turn around and tell me that this was all some massive prank.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face?" He laughed but there was insecurity in his eyes too. This was new to him as well.

"No reason, you don't have to come tonight if you don't want to. I know my mom kind of forced you into it."

Ethan's eyebrows pulled together slightly and glanced at me out of the corner of his eye.

"I want to have dinner with your family. They're part of who you are and If I haven't made this clear enough already I want to know all about you."

I didn't know what to say to that as he reached over and placed his hand on my thigh. I settled with just grinning like a loon as I stared out the window.
I could get used to this.

Mom wasn't lying when she said she'd made chicken pie and as soon as we walked through the door she'd put me and Ethan to work laying the table."Oh, grab a couple more plates Quinn darling your sister and Bryan are eating with us too tonight." It wasn't until I'd grabbed said plates and walked back to the dining room that I noticed Ethan looking at me with wide eyes.

"I didn't know you had a sister?" He whispered under his breath. I laughed lightly I guess I had failed to mention that but it hadn't been on purpose.

"The conversation just never came up." I shrugged and then after looking over my shoulder quickly to make sure no one was around I pulled him towards me and pressed my lips against his.

"Stop worrying. They'll love you."

I pressed my lips against his once more before we were called back into the kitchen.
-
Dinner went un-surprisingly well my parents and my sister loved Ethan. Bryan (Her mate) and Ethan seemed to hit it off straight away, I could see them being good friends in the future and it was a future I wasn't afraid to think about any more which made the thought even better. Ethan was my future. I could see us years from now sat together during family get-togethers with children running around our feet whilst him and Bryan cooked dinner on the grill... I wanted it all, the whole white picket fence with 2.5 kids.

"So erm we have that science project to get on with," I told my dad as I made an excuse to leave the table with Ethan. I don't know how I lasted the last couple of hours being so close to him but not being able to touch him. I didn't like it and it needed to be fixed as soon as possible. Ethan must have felt the same because as soon as we reached my bedroom he grabbed ahold of my waist and pushed me backwards. My head hit the door with a thud as his lips attacked mine. 

"I've wanted to do this all night." He breathed pulling his lips away from mine to trail them down my neck. My heart was racing into overdrive – straight down to my pulsing cock. Grabbing hold of his shirt I pulled him against me. His own hardness rocked against my own causing the both of us to groan out loud.

"Shhh." He breathed before capturing my lips with his own once again. I don't know whether it quieted my ragged breathing or just made it worse, but I sure as hell didn't want him to stop. His tongue fought for dominance but a part of me wanted it too. I wanted to ravage him as much as he wanted to ravage me. Our kiss was rough and messy and our teeth crashed together more than once. I didn't know when it turned into a competition but neither of us wanted to let up – that was until he grabbed ahold of my wrists and threw them over my head pressing them into the door. A small whimper left my lips as my arousal soared into overdrive. I didn't realise it was possible to be more attracted to the man in front of me until just then. I let up the fight from my end and immediately he seized control.